Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sydis New member

I' have deposited some money with REVOLT. Messages from REVOLT is that they can nort verify my account, but nevertheless the money has been charged my bank account. Is this a money scam, or do UNIBET have a cooperation with this service?

Hey Harald S,
We need one tiny piece of information from you to finish setting up your Revolut account.
VISA Varekjøp Revolut Ltd Reservert transaksjon 
04. okt500,00 
0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Sydis, welcome to the Community Smile.
We work with Revolut and are contractually bound with them, so I believe it's safe to assume that there is no scam going on here. However I am unable to spot any irregularities in your Unibet account. Is the money that you tried to deposit being withheld by Revolut due to a verification? Based on the message that is copied above I would assume that there is some sort of data that is still needed to verify your account in order to set it up. Best thing would be to have a word with them and ask them to shed some light on what's needed. But do let us know if there is anything we can do from our end to help you.

/Ray
0 Likes
1 REPLY
Hi @Sydis, welcome to the Community Smile.
We work with Revolut and are contractually bound with them, so I believe it's safe to assume that there is no scam going on here. However I am unable to spot any irregularities in your Unibet account. Is the money that you tried to deposit being withheld by Revolut due to a verification? Based on the message that is copied above I would assume that there is some sort of data that is still needed to verify your account in order to set it up. Best thing would be to have a word with them and ask them to shed some light on what's needed. But do let us know if there is anything we can do from our end to help you.

/Ray
0 Likes