Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mujus Rank 3
Rank 3

Hey, my unibet account is in Norwegian, can I change and have it in English?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hi @Mujus, welcome to the Community Smile
The change is doable in the settings of your account, however there are some implications that I would like to let you know before we make this change.
Besides of the language of the account there will be noticeable changes in the "Promotions" tab as well meaning that once the language change is completed, you won't be able to access promotions that are exclusive to Norway, only the ones that are available globally for everybody. Would you be ok with this?

/Ray
0 Likes
4 REPLIES
Hi @Mujus, welcome to the Community Smile
The change is doable in the settings of your account, however there are some implications that I would like to let you know before we make this change.
Besides of the language of the account there will be noticeable changes in the "Promotions" tab as well meaning that once the language change is completed, you won't be able to access promotions that are exclusive to Norway, only the ones that are available globally for everybody. Would you be ok with this?

/Ray
0 Likes
Mujus Rank 3
Rank 3
Yes, I agree to the changes. I want my account in English, thankyou
0 Likes
The language change is now done @Mujus Smile Let us know how you like it.

/Ray
0 Likes
kringlefant Rank 6
Rank 6

I need my language permanently changed to English, but I live in Norway. Customer support (you) have to do this for me. Thanks. (There is no setting for this anywhere in the menus).

What kind of changes in promotions are we talking about? Will I lose the one(s) I already have?

0 Likes