Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJ New member

I am a Swedish citizen living in Sweden with an account denominated in Euros. Got an email today saying that my account will be closed next week due to my choice of currency and new upcoming Swedish regulations.

I have no problem withdrawing my money and opening a new account in SEK, but what about my outstanding bets that I have on which can be pretty longterm? I have got bets on regarding the US presidential election (settling late 2020) and also the next Swedish elections (God knows when, but scheduled for September 2022).

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PJ I had to update my previous post as the original wasn't correct, apologies.

@natz795 We'd prefer it if you waited until the old account closes as then it'll automatically be possible to make the new one. But, if you really want to do it now, we do have the possibility of deleting all old details manually and thus opening them up to be used on the new account.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
4 REPLIES
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @PJ and welcome to the community Smile

I'm looking into it with the Swedish team exactly how the procedure will be for long term bets on this, I'll get back to you here with more information.

/Jeppe

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PJ Any outstanding long term bets will stay on the old account and paid out in a manual withdrawal if they are winners, just make sure to contact us please about this when you feel the bet is a winner. Admittedly it would be very nice if the bets were transferred automatically, but we just can't track with 100% certainty from an old closed account to a newly opened one. 
So, to keep an overview of your pending long term bets, please do take a screenshot from your account menu, we guarantee that all bets will stand and paid out correctly as winners once the time comes. 

/Jeppe

0 Likes
natz795 Rank 7
Rank 7

Ok, cant find live chat anymore. Anyway. My account will be closed the 22nd november for the same reason. Swedish player with euros. My question. Can i register a new account today or do i have to wait until its closed?

0 Likes
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PJ I had to update my previous post as the original wasn't correct, apologies.

@natz795 We'd prefer it if you waited until the old account closes as then it'll automatically be possible to make the new one. But, if you really want to do it now, we do have the possibility of deleting all old details manually and thus opening them up to be used on the new account.

/Jeppe

0 Likes