Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Duy Rank 3
Rank 3

Can I get my unibet acc to change from Finnish to Swedish and can I change the language in betting app also?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Duy, welcome to the Community Smile
The language change won't be possible to Swedish unfortunately as Sweden is a regulated market. When we change languages we basically change allot of other stuff as well.
which is tied to Swedish regulation, and in the case of this language is not possible. We can do English if you would like though, let us know if that works for you.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Duy, welcome to the Community Smile
The language change won't be possible to Swedish unfortunately as Sweden is a regulated market. When we change languages we basically change allot of other stuff as well.
which is tied to Swedish regulation, and in the case of this language is not possible. We can do English if you would like though, let us know if that works for you.

If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray

0 Likes
Highlighted
Duy Rank 3
Rank 3

Thanks for the respond! 

I would like to have unibet in enlish, please Smile

0 Likes
Hi @Duy, Smile language is now changed.
0 Likes
Duy Rank 3
Rank 3