Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Percival New member

Hello, I just made an account. I go to the verify account page and it says all set, but when I go to deposit it tells me to go to the verify account page. What am I supposed to do?

0 Likes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Hi @Percival, welcome to the Community Smile
The blocks on the account causing this error were removed by our security department now. There is only one left, however it does not impede you from depositing or playing. The last block would require you to send in a picture of your ID in order to verify your account. After the withdrawal option will be available as well.
If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Hi @Percival, welcome to the Community Smile
The blocks on the account causing this error were removed by our security department now. There is only one left, however it does not impede you from depositing or playing. The last block would require you to send in a picture of your ID in order to verify your account. After the withdrawal option will be available as well.
If you feel this answer was helpful, please feel free to click the "Accept as Solution" button on this comment.

/Ray
0 Likes