Unibet Community

Ask questions, get help and enjoy Unibet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amorim Rank 3
Rank 3

Why it takes so long to verify an account ? And why don’t verify it when we have no money in there ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Cristina, we sent you an e-mail now with a detailed explanation over what's needed as there seems to be a bit of confusion over this. Not all documents are sent I'm afraid.
@Amorim, you are most welcome.
/Ray

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Cristina Rank 2
Rank 2
Yea they are verifying my account without explanation too and my money is freeze for days now. This is unfair because I can’t really understand why they didn’t verify when I had no money there.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @Amorim and @Cristina, welcome to the Community.
The 2 verifications are different and one answer can't cover both queries, I'll advise you guys one by one.
Amorim - Your account has no verification on it, the reason of the blocks that are present on your account are due to terms and conditions. To be more specific, every time there is a change in the terms, we notify our players via a pop up message when logging in, once that is accepted, your account will be fully restored.
Cristina - There is an outstanding ID request for the owner of the bank statement ending in 3667. You can upload those in your account directly, and once done, I'd be more than happy to follow up with the team and try to get the verification done faster than it would normally take. Just give me a heads up once done here in this thread.

/Ray

Amorim Rank 3
Rank 3
Thank you for answering me.
0 Likes
Cristina Rank 2
Rank 2

Hey. 

It’s been 6 days now I’ve send the documents required for the verification of my account and since then I have no answers. I could wait more but I need that money and making me wait all this time isn’t helping knowing I’ve send everything they asked for.

@Cristina, we sent you an e-mail now with a detailed explanation over what's needed as there seems to be a bit of confusion over this. Not all documents are sent I'm afraid.
@Amorim, you are most welcome.
/Ray

0 Likes