Withdraw sec. checks???

Seba

Hi, i wanted to bet yesterday and deposit 5 digits, but your traders allowed me only to bet 4 digits and so i requested a withdraw. I asked chat if, they can sent me this back now and they agreed and approved my withdraw. But told me,that i maybe can bet more, once the odds has been changed and that it will take 12 hours. So odds changed, i canceled the withdraw and tried to bet more money on that game, but only 10 euro were accepted, so i requested another withdraw, because i have had enough of this bullsh*t. and now today i thought, money has been sent back...and today now they are doing sec. checks and livesupport telling me, that this may take some days. Are you guys kidding me? You dont accept my bets and then when it comes to sent my money back, you doing sec. checks and it can take some days. No documents needed anymore all ok, said the support guy. So why in hell, this taking now so long?? I made already a lot of deposits and withdraws and never had problems and now you starting sec. checks, because i withdrew the money, that you dont want to accept. So can please anybode help here to speed this up i dont want to wait 2 weeks or so,come on....

@Seba, generally speaking, you'll always have issues, when you try to withdraw a deposit that hasn't been in play, even if you couldn't bet € xxxxxx on one outcome. This is for anti-money laundering reasons. A lot of bookmakers will not even allow you to make the withdrawal, before the money has been in play. 

I'll check with the responsible team now, to see if we need further documents from you :)

Hello,i surely understand this problem, but it is not my fault. i tried 3 times to bet full amout and i just wanted to cash out. I have not received any email or so,where i should provide new documents. So can you please check if you need anything else and let me know asap, so we can solve this.Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i got answer, that my documents are in bad quality,so i sent now before 5 min a new one (high resolution) and hope this is can come to an end now. Can somebody from unibet please check this now and release my withdraw. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Archived