Withdrawal method

SkilfulPoker

Hi just a few points, 

1) I deposited £40 about a week ago and tried to withdraw £960 to my bank yesterday, but was told the withdrawal needs to be to the same method. I understand this for original amount but not for profit so just wondered if this is regular practice. 

2) I tried to withdraw to my bank to avoid going into visa processing, it's a debit card linked to my bank I originally deposited with. I explained this and mentioned I can send a photo of the card which shows the account number and sort code I had requested withdrawal to, but was advised this isn't possible. I don't see why it shouldn't be?

3) I was given the option to change withdrawal method in the software, if it has to all go back to original card, then the option to change withdrawal method shouldn't be available when you submit a withdrawal as this is misleading (in my opinion :),) and delays processing as the withdrawal needs to be reversed when it reaches the front of the que then resubmitted.

4) the support agent was one of the best I've talked to his name was Ryan - I left 5 star feedback, but just flagging here in case you pass compliments up to relevant teams etc. 

Thanks! 

Thanks for the feedback :)

It is anti-money laundering related. It's usually not impossible to withdraw by another method, but we'll almost always (if not always) need some documents.

I'm not really sure why you wouldn't want to make the withdrawal to your card rather than the bank account? I mean, it's essentially the exact same for you, in terms of where the money end up and how long time it takes.

oh thanks @testuser1, with bank withdrawals I usualy get my money the same day,  in most places. Paypal for instance i receive my funds in 2 hours. 

With visa cards, i thought it has to go through visa's system and takes longer, and doesn't go directly to my bank, is that wrong? 

I don't understand it all that well, clarification appreciated!

I've forwarded your feedback, as I do agree we somehow need to mention that documents are needed/withdrawal will be reversed, if xyz withdrawal method is chosen. 

You should get the money just as fast, when you withdraw to your card. As you made the withdrawal in the weekend, I guess you've got the money already? If not, you'll probably get them tomorrow :)

@testuser1 Hey no didn't get the money yet, it usually takes about 3 days to my card I think, which made me think it's a different process , but not too sure! i'm sure it'll arrive tomorrow or the next day though. With UK banks , what is the norm? is it next day? I know the terms say 1-3 days, but I was just wondering what's typical. 

As far as I'm aware, it's the exact same for cards and bank transfers, at least on Unibet. It also depends on the country, some are much faster than others. UK bank withdrawals are usually the following day or the day after, and it's the same with cards :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

As far as I'm aware, it's the exact same for cards and bank transfers, at least on Unibet. It also depends on the country, some are much faster than others. UK bank withdrawals are usually the following day or the day after, and it's the same with cards :)

Maybe slighty faster to bank account in Finland. I have had withdraw to bank account the same day requested and back to card taken at least 1 bank day.

Hey just an update for anyone reading curious about timing etc.

I submitted withdrawal request on Sunday, back to my visa debit card , and the funds are in my bank now on Tuesday.

When I've had something refunded from a large high street chain before it's taken 3 days to get to my card, so 2 days is good going I think.

Just thought I'd update now that the withdrawal is completed.

Archived