EO Special Event

xDream1

I'm new on this poker site so i'm asking... the final table event will be played online or...? Becouse i won an 10 euro unibet open ticiket and i saw if i won 3 more turnaments ( 50>250>unibet open package) i will a package, but the problem is i can't travel. If it is not online I could receive the money in my online account?

You get half of the value in bonus points if you would win and don't want to go there live. 

They encourage you to go, because it'd always a great experience :) 

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Buddy, just play the ticket, if it's too high of a value for you, you can also split it down to 10* 1 Euro or 5*2 Euro in the "Ticket exchange" forum.

UO tickets, like the UO10 Euro you call your own right now, cannot be exchanged for cash, other tickets or boni.

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Archived