Loyalty wheel prize,

BillyR23

Hi,

I bought twice max tickets for All Stars Lucky B2G1F(I did that from the all games menu to see what games gave extra tickets...) and I couldn't open to see when the time expired and the games were on and bam at my history I got the results that I didn't win anything... not complaining about the 28 euro but it was a weird bug as at least I want to see how I lose my money not just instantly get the results...

Also, I got 25 free spins at mini game cuddly cuties and I can't use them... probably the game isn't available for Romanian players... 

@JeppeL as I see you're online can you please check this for me and if the Bingo software didn't work properly I would like a refund?

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

It takes longer than I expected to get a reply this time, maybe it's still investigated this problem... well, IMO it was like buying tickets for a show and not being allowed to see it(so a refund should be in place) 

1681339775_CuddlyCuties25spins.jpg.ef3081511c2bee9e34be1bbe4c07587f.jpg

...and about this Cuddly Cuties 25 spins I have no idea what to say, it's the first time I can't see a reward I get from the loyalty wheel on my bingo profile (I guess it's related to the bug too)

@BillyR23 I'll try and check with @Martin1 about this today. Ever tried anything like it before? About the Cuddly Cuties, it is a brand new mini-game added to the Bingo client - hopefully we can exchange the spins for something else or get information that they'll be available on your market within long.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

@JeppeL yes, even yesterday I bought twice max tickets the same way but at the Podium Primetime B2G1F and was able to attend the games when started and no problem with anything there... and thanks for your help :)

@BillyR23 Got some info back from the Bingo team: They've had similar compaints in the past, but never got confirmation that something was blocking players for entering the game. I understand it's a terrible experience not being able to actually get to see the outcome, but since the outcome itself isn't affected it's not something we can offer compensation for. We are willing though to offer a bingo voucher as a show of goodwill, it comes with an ask though, that if you ever experience it again to please take a screenshot and provide as much information as possible - should anyone else try the same issue we'd of course appreciate those screenshots as well :)

About the freespins, we can exchange them to another game, let me know which one you'd like them on :)

Former Community Manager

Thanks a lot @JeppeL for this awesome solution 🆒 and I'll take screenshots if this will ever happen again and pay more attention to find what might have caused it...

About the spins, I had some at Blender Blast and I liked the mini-game, so please exchange them to this game.

Have a great weekend Jeppe :)

This happeneed to me aswell , I have been waiting for a long time to be able to spin the wheel and now I got the 25 spins on this game which doesnt exist in Romania, this is very sad ..im level 200 and to spin this wheel it takes sooo long and I`ve spent sooo much

I have contacted live chat and unfortunatly they cannot help me out....they say I will get the free spins when the game will be available in  Romania...if this will ever happen I dont know .

Could you please help me get some other game spins instead ?

Thank you

Archived