Where are the "Daily" qualifiers?

WuDu

@JeppeL@Kris-Unibet@MarcoV@testuser1

Hi guys,

I would like to know if Unibet has decided to stop running qualifiers for the "Daily" tournaments alltogether? You stopped the 1 Euros a few weeks ago and now I cannot find any of the 4 or 10 Euro satellites anymore. Why? Those tourneys were always running without any overlay. If you stopped them, is it possible for me to change my remaining 4 Euro Daily tickets into Sunday Entitled tickets, because I'm not interested in playing rebuys or 5 hour deepstack tournaments.

Thanks in advance

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@ibrul wrote:

Sems like they didnt only stop qualifiers but also some of the tournaments (daily 25, daily 10) and replaced em with Bullet tournaments 😠

You're right, those qualifiers/tournaments have been changed from regular "Daily" to double rebuy/ 1 add-on. :puking:

@JeppeL

It would be nice for you to give us a heads-up if you make such drastic changes. 

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

@JeppeL👍

Thanks, but that was never in doubt in my mind. One of the reasons I'm playing here is because I've never seen you guys stiff anybody here.

Still, a little more communication from Unibet would be nice if you alter the MTT line-up.  

Hi all,

Both the Daily 10 and Daily 25 were overlaying too often (same for qualifiers) so I had the option between reducing the GTD or amend them and try to build bigger prizepool as it's something that a lot of players are asking for as well.
The idea is not to have many rebuy tournaments in the schedule. With those two, that we now have 3 rebuy+add-on in the evening and 1 in the morning. 

That's a test though. If that doesn't work, I'll change them back. The Daily 4 was changed to a €4 2R1A and this one is a success as that means we can reach a €1,000 GTD on a €4 buy-in tournaments. 

We are a very small team at the moment and I can't effectively communicate about any amendement I make in the schedule unfortunately although I agree it should be the aim. 

Regarding Daily €10 and Daily €25 tickets, they give you access to the bullet tournaments but just let me know if you'd like a generic ticket instead and I'll exchange them to generic ones. 

Archived