Clearing a sportsbetting bonus

Angellike

I 'spoke' with the live-chat regarding if a bet that ends up as a push counts towards clearing a bonus: Nope.

First of all, do you know this to be true?

Secondly, does anyone know how it works if you play a 'quarter-ball'? E.g. you bet team A +0.25 @1.40 (in football) for 100 'currency'. The match ends up in a draw, i.e. half win, half push. Have you turned over a) 100 currency, b) 50 currency, c) no currency, d) something else?

@Angellike wrote:

I 'spoke' with the live-chat regarding if a bet that ends up as a push counts towards clearing a bonus: Nope.

First of all, do you know this to be true?

@Secondly, does anyone know how it works if you play a 'quarter-ball'? E.g. you bet team A +0.25 @1.40 (in football) for 100 'currency'. The match ends up in a draw, i.e. half win, half push. Have you turned over a) 100 currency, b) 50 currency, c) no currency, d) something else?

@Angellike, Thanks for the questions.

Unfortunately voided bets won't count towards the wagering requirements.

If the total odds on your coupon turns out to be less than 1.40, it won't count towards clearing your bonus - e.g. of you place a single bet on +0,25 to the odds of 1.60 and the match ends up in a draw, the bet won't count since the odds would be 1.30, but if we use the same example with +0,25 and the odds is 2.00, it would still count on the bonus since it's more than 1.40.

I'll investigate further into this and see if we can include voided AH bets for bonus wagering in the future. The thing is, if an AH bet gets voided, it'll show as odds 1.00 in your betting history which generally doesn't count towards clearing a bonus, and there are some other scenarios where a bet gets voided - e.g. you've placed a bet on a tennis match that won't be played due to injury. This means that we can't just change the setup and include all 1.00 bets right away, since we need to distinguish between AH bets and other voided bets.

Former community moderator

I was just in contact with the live chat again, and I quote: "It [the turnover] has nothing to do with the bet type, as long as the bet's lowest odds is 1.40 the whole of your bet will count towards the turnover." So, according to this member of staff (and thus Unibet) I could go ahead and bet and have a potential void bet count towards my turnover?

Obviously I print-screen:ed that bad boy ;) 

@Angellike wrote:

@MarcoV I was just in contact with the live chat again, and I quote: "It [the turnover] has nothing to do with the bet type, as long as the bet's lowest odds is 1.40 the whole of your bet will count towards the turnover." So, according to this member of staff (and thus Unibet) I could go ahead and bet and have a potential void bet count towards my turnover?

Obviously I print-screen:ed that bad boy ;) 

@Angellike, I didn't cover that part in the first reply - sorry about that!

If you've placed a combination bet, it will count towards the bonus as long as the total odds on the coupon remains over 1.40, regardless of any voided bets on your coupon.

It's correct that at the moment bet types don't have an influence to the wagering, but I'll check with our bonus team and see if we're able to include voided AH bets bonus wagering in the future. Other voided bets still won't be included in the bonus, but I'll try to get the setup changed for voided AH bets and bonus wagering - can't guarantee anything though :smileyhappy:

Former community moderator

Archived