My daily betting picks

startelver

I think France will win today in style and over 2.5 goals to France will give you odds 2.20 . Or you can go safe with France over 1.5 odds 1.42  

Brasileiro Serie A :

Safe bet on Santos at home to Sport Recife  home victory at 1.45  .  But I think Santos will score more than 1 goal in this game so over 1.5 to Santos is better value at 1.68   

And another safe bet is Sao Paulo win against Vitoria at 1.40. But I would choose the same here with more than 1 goal to Sao Paulo and the odds here is 1.66 .

Ponte Preta vs Atletico Paranaense , this will be an exiting game and Ponte Preta will win this one after struggling in the start of the season.  So I pick a home win here at 2.05  

Copa America USA vs Ecuador:  USA to go through to the semifinal odds 1.90 .  I believe USA will win this at home in front of a big crowd in Seattle.   But it could also go to extra time so I pick team to go through:  USA 1.90  

Well I got all my picks correct yesterday , if you include over 1.5 goal to France.  :smileywink:

The USA game will play later tonight. 

My picks for today : 

Germany - Poland : Germany to win it odds : 1.57 simple as that  

Ukraine - N-Ireland : Difficult to predict , I go for over 1.5 goal in the match odds : 1.54  

Brasileiro :

Internacional - Atletico Mineiro : this will normally be a home win , odds are now down to 1.85 , it was over 2.05 yesterday.  

Fluminense - Corinthians :  X  I predict a draw here odds 3.15   .  A special game , normally Corinthians would be the favourites but they are struggling with injuries and their coach Tite are rumoured to leave the club next week and join the national team .  So for me this is a game that probably will end 0-0 . 

Today let's see if we can pick the winners again 

Spain - Turkey : 1 win for Spain 1.60

Spain - Turkey : over 2.5 goals in the game (yes I'm optimistic) : 2.20  

Double : Italy -Sweden and Czech - Croatia , both games to end 0-0 to half-time.  Total odds: 6.41

Copa America:

Peru - Colombia : Colombia are the clear favourites so 1.60 on Colombia to win . Although it could go on to extra-time  .   

Peru - Colombia under 5.5 cards in the game 1.69  (This is good value I think, so go for it) 

Yesterday I won 3 out of 6 picks , lets see how it goes today . 

Iceland - Hungary :

Win to Iceland   2.77  / Under 4.5 cards total : 1.40  / 0-0 to half-time: 2.28  

Belgium - Ireland :

Win to Belgium : 1.89 / over 1.5 goals to Belgium: 2.28 / Belgium to score in both halfs: 3.60

Portugal -  Austria :

Portugal win : 1.85 / over 1.5 goals to Portugal:  2.14 / Ronaldo first goalscorer: 3.60 

Argentina - Venezuela : Argentina over 1.5 goal : 1.41 / BTTS : 2.43 

Mexico - Chile: Mexico to go through to next stage: 1.75 

Yesterday was a terrible day for me,  I picked 4 out of 12 correct .  

Anyway no time to relax, this is my picks for today : 

Romania - Albania :  open game but I believe Romania will win  2.05 / and over 2.5 cards to Albania 1.70

Switzerland - France : I hope for a draw X 3.00 / under 3.5 cards: 1.58 / under 2.5 cards: 2.38 / 0-0 to half-time : 2.23  

Gremio - Cruzeiro (Brazil)  : home win 1.75   

Queensland Lions - Capalaba (Australia)  hcp 0-1 :  1.91 

It was a good day for me yesterday , I picked 6 out of 7 correct and one game was delayed in Australia so I have to wait for the result.    

Todays betting picks: 

Slovakia - England:  X Draw :  3.15 / 0-0 to HT : 2.33  / Under 4.5 cards : 1.53 

Russia - Wales:  BTTS : 2.18 / 0-0 to HT : 2.25 / Under 4.5 cards: 1.58 

Sweden Div 1 : Umeå - Luleå : over 2.5 goals 1.52  

I picked 5 out of 7 bets correct yesterday so another good day . Also the delayed game in Australia ended 4-1 so that went in as well . :smileyhappy:

Todays prediction : 

Croatia - Spain : It will end in a draw X 3.00 /  0-0 to HT : 2.73 / Under 3.5 cards: 1.54

Czech - Turkey : BTTS (Both teams to score) : 1.86 / Over 2.5 goals : 2.15 / Under 4.5 cards: 1.71

Argentina - USA : Argentina Win 1.45 / Lionel Messi to score : 1.96

I'm back with more picks again , Euro not been so good to me , too many surprises so let's see what will happen tonight and in other games.

Norwegian picks:

Division 2 : Skeid - Grorud : 1 and home win for Skeid 1.70  / Division 1 : Ull/Kisa - Strømmen : BTTS 1.56 / over 2.5 goals 1.66/ over 3.5 goals 2.50  

Euro picks:

Germany - Slovakia : 1 full time 1.48 / 0-0 HT 2.45  / Hungary - Belgium : X draw full time 3.40 / BTTS: 2.35/ Hungary to Q-finals: 4.70 (3.90) 

Brazilian picks: 

Internacional - Botafogo: Home team to win and "win to nil"  2.50  

Daily picks , not so many today so we need to hit them correct . 

Portugal - Poland:  0-0 half time 2.15  / 0-0 full time 5.75/  Ronaldo goal : 2.50 / Nani goal: 4.60

Brasileiro:  Palmeiras - Figuirense: over 1.5 to home team 1.51 / over 2.5 goals in game 1.76  

Tennis Wimbledon : WTA :    Stosur - Lisicke : Lisicke win hcp -1.5  1.76

Well I missed in the Euro game but I got it right in both the tennis and the game in Brasil, so I'm happy about that.

Euro : Wales - Belgium :   Goalscorer Lukaku  6 / Belgium draw HT and win Belgium FT :   5 / over 0.5 HT: 1.49/ over 3.5 cards 1.69  / Wales to go through : 3.30 

Tennis : Johnson - Dimitrov : Dimitrov Win 1.68 / Federer - Evans 3-0 1.38 / 

Norwegian TL : Lillestrøm - Tromsø : Home win 1  1.81

• 2 weeks later...

This is my predictions for the Euro final . 

Over 1,75 goals in the match Asian 1.74 / over 4.5 corners to Portugal 2.12 / Pogba shot on goal 1.55 / Pogba under 87.5% passes 1.62 / Ronaldo over 0.5 offsides 1.57 / Payet under 83.5% passes 1.55 / Griezman goal 3.00 

It's summertime and not a lot of betting for me but one interesting game tonight in Brazil 

Palmeiras - Santos  : Away win for Santos (Draw No Bet) 2.34   

Lots of injuries and suspensions in the home team makes this an interesting game for the guests. It could also end in a draw , still the odds are good for the away team . 

Archived