Idea: Loose Cannon cash game or SNG

nightshopper

@testuser1 @JeppeL @Robin-Unibet @Andrew @ReCorpH 

Hey Unibet people and Community members. I've always been a huge fan of the Pokerstars Big Game, with a Loose Cannon having a chance to compete with poker pro's. So I was thinking... wouldn't it be a nice to have an on line version of that at Unibet? No idea if something like this is possible, but I might as well launch the idea. What about this: freerolls or small buy in tournaments where we can win a seat in a cash game or a SNG with all the Unibet ambassadors, which will be streamed at Twitch. That way one of us gets the chance to play NL100 or a juicy SNG for example with the ambassadors. I'm sure this Twitch stream will get a lot of viewers ;) Let me know what you guys think!

I like the idea, but will need to discuss it with the poker team and ambassadors. I think a format like this could be cool:

4 freeroll qualifiers (password protected and you have to be play with community alias) where the best two qualify for a another qualifier tournament. The best two in this tournament will then get to play a € 400 buy-in SnG with some of the ambassadors :) 

This is very much the online equivalent of an idea that has been proposed earlier: satelliting a community member into a live ambassador sng at the UO.

Personally I like both. I think the online version is much cheaper to organize, but the live version works promotionally a lot better, because those UO steams attract more out-crowd, and they get motivated to play on the site if they see another recreational gets a chance to sit there with the pros on television.

Personally I agree small buy in qualifiers would be better, because that would make the field a bit smaller. Freerolls with hundreds of people aren't always that motivating. If you make the buy in €4, maybe Unibet can give away qualifier tickets in the ambassador's streams.

Archived