How manage your time ?

SCOBY

I begin each day by doping the most important things such as service the something then cooking and personal hygiene among time sonet some time on the web sites of online game and solving domestic issuses.

I admit that i do not get every day during all those proposed but i generally are satisfied with the achieved.

" Time means money ??? "...........☺ ### 

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

"times means money " - actually means more than money : has no price , has no value because time cant be valued .

wasting your time is unvalue cause you spend your time doing nothing.

i mostly play poker for living so each day , each time when i have a bad session for me is wasting time and i do blame everything has related with wasting my time.

i hate cause i do like to search things , i do like discovery channel or things that if i spend in front of them makes me to be smarter and not stupid.

so each time of the day you spend without being profitable is a waste of time

Time means money? Well, time have bigger value in life than money but you have to have money if you want to have more time for your self. Funny, I just thought these things while ago because I read Jorma Vuoksenmaa's new book (thank you Unibet for that),he is professional tipster,gambler and so much more but best thing in book was personality which shows in his writings, he is not afraid to share his betting strategies to other people and he have found extremely good balance in his life by understanting that life is not just the game. So balance in life is good priority.

Archived