Double Trouble ticket,

BillyR23

Hi,

For some weird reason I didn't get my Double Trouble ticket and can't search for my cash games results in history either... so at the beginning of the week (Monday or Tuesday) I lost 50+ euros at cash games (banzai encluded as I lost a few stacks at NL5 and 1 stack at NL20), I still played a few times the rest of the week but no way I got back 30+ euro and I just finished a lovely chat with a colegue of yours and she made me wait like 20 minutes to write me that I didn't qualify 😞

@JeppeL@MarcoV@testuser1 can you double check this for me and also let me know why I can see at "History" only the hands I played yesterday?

108366366_history1.jpg.71a11366412a9c7b3245ef0a4d7aaaed.jpg799153876_history2.jpg.53de282b9315b81c0997c39f7e51e74b.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Hey @BillyR23. Sorry you had to wait so long on the chat! I had a look, and "unfortunately" the agent is right about you not losing the € 20 last week. You lost a total of € 17.11. You lost just under € 30 on the Monday but a decent Sunday meant you just got under the € 20.

Thanks Stubbe for double-checking it :) .... I also got the email with my stats at cash game from the support and was about to post about it, don't get me wrong, this time I was actually pleased with the live chat experience but the fact that she moved slow (IMO) meant she didn't really know what I was asking about - my mistake here but good thing to know that the Romanian support is getting better, well done Unibet 🆒👍❤️

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Archived