The Weekly Surprise - Week 19

The weekly surprise is back after a short break - we had the big milestone freeroll, so thought we could skip a couple of these :)

As mentioned in another post, we'll do our first proper home game stream on Friday (should start around 21:00 CET on Uhlens Twitch). To celebrate this first of many streams, we'll be doing a few competitions and giveaways. The total value this week should get close to € 350, and you'll get the chance to win both poker tickets and free bonus money :)

The giveaways will take place during the stream, but you'll also get the chance to win a small prize, if you predict the first to bust or the winner. The lineup isn't quite confirmed yet (@Hymn2Ninkasi, @JeppeL and I will play for sure), but as soon as it is, I'll update this post with more information :)

If you have an idea for a fun competition we could do on the stream, just post it below :)

• Like 15

Bad news. I had hoped I could have the table ready with proper hole card cams underneath the table, but it won't be ready before next week, so I'll have to postpone this one a week :(

Will post another surprise later today :)

• Like 3

@AlexandruDobrin, plan is still to do it this Friday :) I'll only give it 75 % at the moment though, as I need to speak to the guy who's going to make the table. He'll be back at the office tomorrow, and I hope we can get a lot of work done on it then, so that it's ready for Friday :)

Hope to have a confirmation tomorrow afternoon :)

• Like 2

And if there won't be a home game stream of poker, then @JeppeL and I will do our first "The Rocket" stream. We'll deposit € 100 (can't be at Unibet, but we might do one on Unibet too, from our test account) and try and run it up to € 5.000 before withdrawing. It might be the shortest stream ever, but we promise it'll be a lot of fun! :)
  • Like 2

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

The weekly surprise is back after a short break - we had the big milestone freeroll, so thought we could skip a couple of these :)

As mentioned in another post, we'll do our first proper home game stream on Friday (should start around 21:00 CET on Uhlens Twitch). To celebrate this first of many streams, we'll be doing a few competitions and giveaways. The total value this week should get close to € 350, and you'll get the chance to win both poker tickets and free bonus money :)

The giveaways will take place during the stream, but you'll also get the chance to win a small prize, if you predict the first to bust or the winner. The lineup isn't quite confirmed yet (@Hymn2Ninkasi, @JeppeL and I will play for sure), but as soon as it is, I'll update this post with more information :)

If you have an idea for a fun competition we could do on the stream, just post it below :)

If anyone out there is interested in doing some live commentary for this: We got a seat available alongside @MathrimC who's looking for a partnership :)

• Like 6
Former Community Manager