Please help

xxx1984xxx

Hi, I hope you can help me. Because I have heard that here people are working, which help quickly.

I have a credit with you and wanted to pay off. Now I have changed my mind and would like to continue with the money. Since I had not completely verified yet I am now no longer my money.

I had sent a mobile phone bill a week ago but this was not accepted now I have uploaded a phone and Internet bill two days ago. Unfortunately, this has not yet been worked on. Even the chat staff could not help me.

Please verify my account so I can continue with the money, because the whole weekend without betting would not be nice.

Please excuse my bad English, I have it translated with a translation machine.

Thanks for the efforts, I hope very much they can help me quickly. Many greetings Sebastian

I'm afraid we can't just rush a case, because you post here. It shouldn't be fair to the customers that you had your documents moved to the top of the queue, just because you asked on to in public. We sometimes escalate cases and have them looked at right away,  it that's only when we've made a mistake and for some reason it's taken much longer than communicated, to have the documents approved. I totally understand your frustration, but you'll have to wait like everyone else :(

@testuser1 Maybe I'm wrong but there is a withdraw process and in one side and a verification in other side. What if you cancel the withdrawing process and let him betting with that money in the weekend and the verifying process can continue in the next week? As I understand betting with that money is more urgent for him as the document verification.

The documents got approved about the same time as I wrote the previous post, so I'll mark this one as solved :)

@psrquacks, we can't reverse withdrawals in these cases, before we've received the documents. Not sure about the exact reasoning behind this, but I suspect it has to do with possibility of chip dumping.

First of all thank you for the quick help. This morning the money was finally back on it.

@testuser1

I find it weak to make a statement. I wanted to play with the money and not pay it. So why should I wait so incredibly long? Which is very weak of unibet. Also most of the chat can help with nothing. Except Greg and a lady named Elena or something like that. Thanks to you

@xxx1984xxx wrote:

First of all thank you for the quick help. This morning the money was finally back on it. 

@testuser1

I find it weak to make a statement. I wanted to play with the money and not pay it. So why should I wait so incredibly long? Which is very weak of unibet. Also most of the chat can help with nothing. Except Greg and a lady named Elena or something like that. Thanks to you

Thanks for your feedback! :)

I don't agree that you waited "incredibly long". You uploaded the document the 3rd around 10am, the documents were approved the 5th in the afternoon and the withdrawal was reversed the 6th early in the morning. It took just over 48 hours for the documents to be approved. I'm not sure why the withdrawal wasn't reversed before the morning after. Will look into this.

If by help you mean that they should rush the approval, they're not able to help. As mentioned above, we can't just put you at the front of the queue, because you ask us to.

Hello everybody. Unfortunately I already have the problem with the verification. Now I would like to pay out, but also does not work, since my account withdrawal is not accepted. Why? I have paid with my Mastercard. Unfortunately the payout on a Mastercard is not offered. So I need to call a bank account. Which I have done and also the current account account of May 2017 uploaded. Why is this rejected? I have never had such big problems as at Unibet. Please tell me what you want to have, you accept it. Thank you

Archived