Still waiting on April 19th withdrawals

Teelow

• So I somehow managed to actually win on slots, got up to about 6 Or $700 and figured I should cash out. I decide bank wire transfer would be best and fastest. Here In Canada we do not use iban numbers for our banks so I couldn't even enter my information properly and opened up chat. They told me I had to withdraw on to my debit visa, so I called my bank to make sure I could accept money back onto the card and they said yes. On April 19 I withdrew $350 and the following day on the 20th I withdrew another $25. After 4 or 5 business days I opened up chat again to ask about my money. They asked for a bank statement to show I had not yet received it and so I sent one. The following day I went back to chat to follow up and noticed that the $350 was reversed and back in my account, and when I asked why they said that there was a technical error, sorry. So now of course I'm fuming finding out that I now have to wait another 1-5 business days to receive my money. So i wait the 5 business days (which has now been like 8 for the $25 withdrawal which was not cancelled) and they now tell me that I should have received it and now I have to send in another bank statement. So now I've done that 2 days ago without any update as to where my money is or if they are even doing anything about it, I have no clue. The customer service has been aweful now that there is no telephone support. All they keep telling me is that they will pass it along to the right department so they can investigate. It's been over 2 weeks now and no money and no answers to where it might be. Oh but they gave me a $5 bonus after I made a big deal about it and asked. Woop. I love how there is never a problem Taking money off my card in seconds but in 15 days they can't manage to put $350 back onto the same card... amazing

I dont know if that you live in Canada got something to do with this since it is european site. I have had withdraws even in same day to bank account and next bank day to visa. And i live in Finland.

Hopefully they will get it sort it out soon and you get your money :)

Alright so I looked into it a bit @Teelow. Just to avoid any confusion, the withdrawal is for $250 and I do see it had to be reversed once manually by a Payments agent, usually because of a glitch leading to us receiving the money back from the payment provider - we don't try and process the withdrawal again automatically as per the rules of licenses. We still need to get you your money though, and I see the documents verifying the missing transaction have been forwarded to your credit card provider. At the moment we're awaiting them to recover the transaction and hopefully process it, I hope we'll hear back from them within long, but their response time ultimately is out of our hands. 

Obviously we don't like these type of cases as they're a hassle for you, and withdrawals should always arrive in a timely manner to ensure a good experience. Overall, problems like these don't appear often compared to the number of transactions done on a daily basis - but when they do, we'll do our best for you to receive the money as fast as possible. I understand it's frustrating having to send in multiple screenshots from your bank account, but it's a procedure we have to follow in order to verify the missing transaction as the payment provider often needs to be contacted.

Is it ok with you, if we contact you here on the community either via this thread or private message instead of email? You'll actually still get an email notifying you of the PM, but it's optional and be removed from in your settings.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hey, that's great thanks for the information. You can update me Through this thread as it might be helpful to others. I appreciate the quick response and will look forward to hearing any info here. I wonder if the problem is that it's actually a bank card not technically a credit card. 

Thanks again

Tye

@Teelow Terrific, I've checked again today and there's still no update from the provider - but myself or one of my colleagues will be sure to answer here as soon as we hear something. I'll try and ask for some information about the cause once we have the payment cleared up :)

Former Community Manager

Are you waiting to hear from my bank? If so I will call myself and talk to them. I don't understand why it would take so long to find out why there is a missing $3XX payment on their end, seems like that would be extremely imporant

@Teelow I believe it's from the bank who's processing the withdrawal to your card and not your personal bank - but thanks a lot for offering the help!
I agree with you that preferably it would be a faster process, but we usually see these types of requests taking around a week or two including the weekends, depending on the type of glitch and how much investigation is needed on their end. Good news is that it was sent to them Tuesday last week, so it should be moving forward already!

Former Community Manager

Well it's been just about 20 days now and no one knows where my money is or what happened. its been a week since Unibet has started to investigate and they are waiting on a reply from the bank that they directly employ to process their millions of dollars. A rather large partnership I would imagine exists between Unibet and whomever is processing their withdrawals but we can't seem to get a reply from them in 7 days. Seems a bit odd . I'm severely disappointed as I really liked playing here at unibet. But ultimately the lack of attention to my TWO missing withdrawals on different days is extremely upsetting when I had plans to use that bonus money  to surprise a loved one with a larger than expected gift for a birthday which has come and gone now. Of course I still plan on getting this surprise when I receive the payout but it gets a little harder to wish a happy belated birthday the farther behind us it gets. Please don't think I'm trying to guilt anyone with my own premature spending habit sob story lol I'm just trying to explain how long 20 days is for me. That's a long time to go without a big name industry being able to provide a single answer as to why they can't find 2 seperate withdrawals. 

Anyways im just writing this for anyone who likes to really do their research before depositing at a new site.

Oh and just to be clear Jeppe you have been the most helpful person I've encountered so far, you've been great. Keep doin your thing and let me know when you find it please lol

Hey @Teelow. I'm really sorry about the long waiting time and that you couldn't get the gift in time :( I've experienced reversed withdrawals myself, so I get how frustrating it is.

I've asked for an update on the case and we'll let you know as soon as we hear from Lloyds.

From past experience I'm afraid there's a good chance that both withdrawals will end up on your Unibet account again, when it has taken this long - in other words they've gotten reversed for some reason. I really hope this is not the case, but if it happens to be, I'll make sure to get a proper explanation from the guys, so we can make sure it doesn't happen to you again.

Fingers crossed you'll get the money soon.

At this point I'd be happier if they just put it back in my account then at least I would know where it is. It can't be that difficult to either put it on the card that I used to deposit or put it back in my account. Since it is 100% unibets error how can it take 8 days so far (since investigation started) to just find the mistake and at very least reverse it? 

I agree with you that it shouldn't take as long for the payment provider to look into, Stubbe pushed for an update last night but so far we've not heard anything. I apologize again @Teelow, but as long as it's in the hands of the payment provider(we don't have access to their systems) there isn't much Stubbe and I can do but to try and push the best we can for an update.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Fridays now over (23 days waiting for "missing" withdrawal) so i guess i wont be getting any information until at least monday (wont be crossing my fingers on that one). I wrote a review on another site about this terrible experience on a site that i really enjoyed 23 days ago and have uncovered alot of unsettling warnings from people who have had their accounts closed and money taken for no apparent reason. Many many other people with the same problem i am experiencing, poor customer service from live chat and no answers. Im not holding my breath that anyone working on this case actually cares. 

If the other site you're referring to is Trustpilot, then you have to take most of these reviews with a grain of salt. Some reviews are fake, and the ones that are not, we always reply to and explain our side of the case, but in most cases they use an incognito alias and never supply a username or something that will help us identify the account (you are free to speculate about why this might be). I always look up all the cases, and there hasn't been a single one where the customer didn't end up getting the money, unless they had committed fraud or violated our terms and conditions in other ways. I can assure you that you will get your money eventually, and we'll also give you an explanation of the delay.

Jeppe and I truly do care about your case, but as Jeppe explained, there's really not much we can do, other than ask the payments team to contact the company that handle the withdrawal.

So what happens if I want to make another withdrawal? Obviously I don't want it to go back on my card because that's not going to work. Can i do a bank transfer? And assuming I do a bank transfer withdrawal, we do not have IBAN numbers here in Canada yet when I select the wire transfer option and choose Canada it still asks for one. How do I get this done? I want to make a withdrawal right away here so please tell me how i can do it so my money doesn't get lost again thanks.

@Teelow I'm also Canadian and received many bank wires. I'm not home right now but I'll post another reply in a few hours on all the information you need.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

@Teelow

You can skip the IBAN part, or put N/A, or '0000000'.

The info you need is:

Transit # - Which is your bank's address

Sort Code - Which you can google and you'll find it, or ask your bank directly

Account Number - Which you can on the bottom of a check

Once you've done all this, it's still possible that your withdrawal be put on hold and they ask that you hop on live chat to provide a routing number or any other additional info which can all be found at the bottom of your check.

Good luck. 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

Good luck was the right choice of words, ill need it to get my money and we're not off to a good start, since the withdrawal form on your website doesnt have a single one of the things you mentioned that i will need, i assume i have to do the whole thing over live chat. I would reccomend making your services more user friendly for canadian and depositors because it is an absolute nightmare right now and i cant believe you accept canadians with a plethora of basic problems like these

Alriiight update time! So I decided to do another withdrawal for $100 via wire transfer this time just to if it will go through or not. I couldn't do this without going to live chat because the withdrawal form doesn't ask for the correct information needed to send money to a Canadian bank as I stated above lol. So that is hilarious! I had a good laugh when I fellow friend at the live chat tried to tell me to use the form, I politely informed the young fellow that it was impossible because there is no spot for me to enter my account number, so how do you expect me to get the money without that vital piece of information haha. He then speaks to the payment department and returns to ask me for my account number, swift code, and transit number. Very good!! Nailed it the second time around. 

As as for my last 2 withdrawals, still not a single word about that $360, it's been a month now since I tried to withdraw, and 2 weeks since the investigation started and the questions went out to the payment provider as to what happened to my money with absolutely no reply back from that department. Surprising? 2 weeks ago I would say VERY surprising, but now I've pretty much written that money off. CANADIANS STAY AWAY, I reccomend a different poker site for your poker needs as this one is not tailored to us at all, mainly for the fact that the bank wire transfer form doesn't even ask for the proper information that's needed. I shall update again at the end of the week

@Teelow It took quite the while, and we'll do our best to shed light on this long handling time at the Payments department, but both withdrawals are now reversed back  via the provider onto your Unibet account.

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Alright well it's finally back into my account which isn't ideal after a month of waiting but at least they found my money I guess. Now I will try a wire transfer withdrawal and see if that works. I have made a wire transfer withdrawal for $100 2 days ago so I should have that by Monday. Also Jeppe can you please change my account to verified please? Every time I log in the first thing I see is an annoying yellow banner saying verify account. Ive more than verified myself with all of the bank statements I've sent in, thanks. Also when are you guys going to add the appropriate information for Canadian bank wire transfers? Having to contact live chat to withdraw is quite a pain.

Archived