You decide which new avatars we should make

BonusPater

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe there should be a price for the one who proposed the winning avatar O:) haha

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

Maybe there should be a price for the one who proposed the winning avatar O:) haha

I agree! If the winning suggestion is really bad, the one that proposed it should pay the price for subjecting everyone to seeing that at the tables 😏 . Maybe force him/her to listen to Meatloaf during every tournament break for ever, I'm sure that could be implemented in the poker client 🆗

Will close the voting tomorrow - know we're a bit ahead of the deadline communicated in the first post, but this way we should have the avatars in the client a bit earlier, and I don't think it'll be the last time you get the chance to submit your suggestions and vote :)

Memes won with 11 votes (your suggestion got 6). I'm not sure if there're any sort of copyright issues with the memes, so can't guarantee that you'll see them in the client. Will discuss with the poker team soon :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I know it's still 3 months to go, but next avatars should be food :p also don't know why I'm thinking about that now.Planet_Coaster_-_Chief_Beef_entertainer.png.f38400fc22841e91964f3b86154b2d9a.png

hotdog-fast-food-cartoon-face-44489012.thumb.jpg.5aeeaba275b8c208ed020d33dfde918e.jpg

a3fd14162d2d10b04daf3f59b92c5599--cute-food-play-food.jpg.31db348b3f52b32b993ae922bb218599.jpg

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF wrote:

I know it's still 3 months to go, but next avatars should be food :p also don't know why I'm thinking about that now.

Would like to see some bugs! This place is already full of them (technical) :laugh:

The amount of funny new aliases would be astronomical!

Archived