Result Tracking

ChapInAChair

I'm looking to start recording my finish position in tournies and the field size but it seems that once you go busto the lobby sometines disappears straight away. Is there any way of keeping tabs on finish position and field size after you're out?

Entries.JPG.ad5dd6fce4cdc5f1917971b8e46aeee4.JPG

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

@ChapInAChair, I've sent you a list of the tournaments you've played since the 1st of May, including stake and finishing position. I'm afraid I can't provide a full list of the field size - we don't have the option to include that kind of information in the file and it would take too much time to do it manually :( I've found the number of entries in the €10 tourneys you played the 1st of May, and I'm happy to find a few more if you missed some others.

It is a setting for the tournaments how long they are shown, if all of them was shown a long time it would clutter the lobby too much.

Former community moderator

Thanks Marco. That's received and appreciated. I was quite surprised that some lobbies aren't available after busting while some seem to stay in the lobby bar for 48 hours or more. Is there a way to get around this?

Formerly known as StartlingGrope

what about making an option in the filter box "Show finished tournaments" and have them all stay for a week or something, it would only be clutter when people want it since by default it would be unchecked :)

and that would remove some of the current clutter as well :P

FWIW, I wish the lobbies stayed visible when I go busto on the bubble (or when I actually win something, which is becoming an increasingly rare event). In my spreadsheets, I always make a note of the number of entries (and number of paid places) when I have the chance during the game, but with late registration the number frequently changes, so I seem to spend a lot of time altering my sheets instead of focusing on the game. If the lobbies stayed visible even when the event is over, I could do all my updating post-game. It's only a minor annoyance, but it's an annoyance all the same.

Most tournaments are setup to disappear 1 hour after starting time (except if tournament is still open for registration). That's an issue from our Back Office as it should ideally work after tournament ends, not after starting time; in order to make sure that a tournament is always visible until it ends.

However, I think we can fix it already without any developement needed. Now that the completed tournaments are showed at the bottom of the list, it's totaly fine for us to setup most tournaments to show up for e.g. 5 hours after start. I'll start editing the tournaments this week. Let's discuss it again next week to see if that worked out and if there's any problem with the lobby but I think it should be fine.

It will take few days to kick off for all tournaments. :) 

I think it's maybe just satellites (for UK Tour and UO) that do the "instant lobby close" thing. If those stayed up for an hour, like other games apparently do, that would be great. In the satties, I barely get the chance to take a screengrab of the final stacksizes.

Archived