IMPOSSIBLLE OVERTIME WITHOUT DRAW AFTER THE END OF QUARTER 4 !!

loptista

I am really angry about my bet on basketball  this morning. I bet DRAW on result at end of Quarter 4 and there was result 48-50! So I ask all of you how could be overtime without draw after the end of quarter 4 ? I think its impossiblle what do you think communnity friends  ? 

It's definitely a draw. Regular time ended 48-48.

Hopefully this is resolved fairly quickly for you 😃

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way

I know its a problem to discuss with help support in live chat, but there they told me its ok to be overtime and result 48-50 at the end of quarter 4, so I try to discuss with other members of communnity if they think it is all right, I know that its very hard to discuss with traders and persons in live chat when they tell you its ok and final result ? It is so angry so  I need to share my anger 

@loptista wrote:

I know its a problem to discuss with help support in live chat, but there they told me its ok to be overtime and result 48-50 at the end of quarter 4,

If so tell to the agent that you want to forward that bet to the betting department for recheck. You can also link them a brief summary from that match from an alternative link like this. Btw is a good method to tag all the mods in this topic too.

Archived