Log-in expired while playing cashgames

GamesDean

unibet-login-expired.thumb.jpg.a43fc99cb977fb1fe9e8f7a26557038a.jpg

This happened just a few minutes ago while playing 4 cashgame tables NL50. No problems for the first 30/40 minutes, then I wanted to top up my stack after loosing a pot. Tried several times, my stack didn’t increase – so I wanted to rejoin the table but when I tried to open it again there was this message. Tried different stakes and closed the other tables, the error stayed the same. I have no idea what caused this because I was just playing my session, listening to music etc. – nothing unusual. Just wanted to report it because it never happened before and the last update was just a few days ago.

@GamesDean @henrymorgan  We'll be sure to forward this to the poker team, but would appreciate just a bit more info for them :)

Has it been a one time issue for you guys or is it something that happens continuously over and over?

Also, if it happens again, could you please provid a copy of your poker log files (only applicable if you're using the downloadable client on a Windows device). Open "File Explorer" and go to the following folder: C:\Users\NAMEOFUSER\AppData\Roaming\Unibet Poker. In this folder you'll see a file called ""Poker_log.txt", which is the one that we need. 

/Jeppe

Former Community Manager

Hey @JeppeL – when I reported the bug it happened the first time but I just experienced it again ~ 30 minutes within a session.

I think I have found the file you mentioned – do you want me to upload it to a file hoster?

Thanks for the help though, pretty annoying bug to be honest but if it just happens once in a while I can deal with it for the rest of the month I guess.

• 4 weeks later...

I had not had this bug for several weeks now, so I guess I am the wrong person to ask. Will let you know if I get it again. My only remaining complaint about the client are the standard crashes that happen like once every 3-5 hours or so.

Thanks @henrymorgan,

Next time you experience a crash, could you please create a bug thread here with:

• A file called Poker_Log.txt located in your "Documents" folder
  • A screenshot of what you see when it crashed, ideally. Or at least the exact day,  time (and time zone).
  • A description of what happened before it crashed (e.g. "I was playing X cash game tables and it crashed after I opened the setting menu")

That would help a lot!

Archived