Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Austria - Hungary Match Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

, , , , ,  you've all gotten the price boost for predicting for 4 shots on target in the 1st half. The boost will be available till midnight.

Unfortunately there's still an issue with the Hungarian accounts, as there's a limit of 1000 on the max possible winnings and stake - so I've given 3 * 1000.

Thanks for thinking of me, but in all fairness; I picked 6 (4 for home team alone, and 2 for away team...)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Apoxxy91@Belfort23@Keyser@star8687@Lucky@ricsi110 you've all gotten the price boost for predicting for 4 shots on target in the 1st half. The boost will be available till midnight.

Unfortunately there's still an issue with the Hungarian accounts, as there's a limit of 1000 on the max possible winnings and stake - so I've given 3 * 1000.

:catembarrassed:

@Keyser wrote:

Thanks for thinking of me, but in all fairness; I picked 6 (4 for home team alone, and 2 for away team...)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Apoxxy91@Belfort23@Keyser@star8687@Lucky@ricsi110 you've all gotten the price boost for predicting for 4 shots on target in the 1st half. The boost will be available till midnight.

:catembarrassed:

Consider it a little extra reward for your recent great contributions ;)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Consider it a little extra reward for your recent great contributions ;)

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated. Now, if only the good people in the bonus department could get back to me about reimbursting my risk-free 200,- NOK (€21.68) bet from France-Romania, I might actually have a chance of spending the boost before the night is over :mantongue:

Anyhow. Impressive by Hungary. They have really taken it to Austria, fought them out of style and frustrated the he*k out of a few of the "stars". No-one remembers the last time Szalai scored (club or country), but when it counts the most....

Archived