Portugal - Iceland Match Thread

BonusPater

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not goint to lie; there are few national teams in Europe I dislike as much as Portugal. Even in their best years, they were incredibly hard to enjoy. These days they are almost impossible to enjoy. I can't stand players more occupied with rolling around in the grass and getting their opponents booked, than actually playing the game. And Pepe is a story all on his own... Probably the guy I dislike most in all of European football, now that Robbie Savage has retired a while back...

I must admit, a big part of me enjoy players like Ronaldo (and Hazard) walking around like sulking children, complaining about their teammates and extend their arms in frustration... all while carrying the captain's armband of their nation. That's the kind of leaders you want...

....or maybe not. The Icelandic players did the same as the Hungarians; they showed up, made the effort and fought for every ball. In the end both were rewarded, and this group will be really enjoyable going into the 2nd round.

@XXGOATXX wrote:

Did I win the free bet or not?

As your predictions wasn't correct, you didn't win. However, we had added a Free Bet to your account, as a good-will gesture, but it was only valid till midnight. 

"His name is Theodor Elmar Bjarnason, so the Bjarnason that scored is not a winner."

Here's an explanation of how to use the Free Bets https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/How-to-use-a-Free-Bet-or-a-Price-Boost/m-p/7749#M413

There'll be similar promotions today and in the coming days, so just stay tuned :)

EDIT: I'm sorry about the late reply. Yesterday we had some issue with the tool we use to monitor the community.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived