Watch out for cheating player

Chen1234

Miss Blanc with her french flag some how toped up her chips without playing any hands and this happened when Relax gaming had just started the newer Unibet poker software which i remember having lots of other troubles while they worked on the new software. She had 8,500 chips then 85,000 which killed the game and Unibet never answered me when i asked how she could cheat like that so watch out for the CHEATERS!

I am bored of messaging Unibet with this kind of information, it's a shame you couldn't be more interested before when I sent you the email with this problem. You should have my old emails and can go look it up as I have better things to do than to help you for nothing! You are paid so go earn your wages!

I have deleted all my emails from a couple of months ago when it happened, so even if I wanted to help find out more  that I cannot because of the details deleted. It did frustrate me that there was no response to what I considered a very serious issue for everyone that enjoys a fair card game of poker on unibets website. If there is anything I can do to help find this cheat then please let me know? I appologise if my previous message seemed rude.

Why distract from a very important issue of cheating? Do you work for unibet? Unibet haven't said anything on this matter which I think should cause real concern for anyone who uses their website! Any answers please unibet would be very appreciated?! 

@Chen1234, I'm sorry about the late reply. I had to get your contacts from a colleague, which is why it took a bit long.

Well, we don't have a single inbound email registered from you. You've got a chat, where you mention this issue (1st of April 19:37):

20:05:21 [Customer] Also any chance of letting me know why MissVino had 60,000 chips from no where?
20:05:46 [Employee] To look into another player I would need your username, date and birth & post code and check the Poker logs,
20:06:04 [Employee] In regards to the tournaments showing, if they are affilate ones, they are completed regulated by them

You closed the chat after this and never gave the information my colleague requested.

I can't really do further without some more details. I've had a look at all tournaments played by the customer around the time that we launched the new client, and he/she never played a hand with you. 

If there was really a glitch in the software and it was possible to cheat like you describe, don't you think we'd have a couple more complaints about it on this site? :)

There's nothing suspicious about the account in question.

Relax gaming had  lot of issues when you started using their software which we all know about. The fact that Mrs Vino from France had chips appear from no where suggests there was a floor in the design which i am sure you will have rectified by now given the army of people unibet employ. I only wanted to understand why it had happened? If you want to get aggressive in your defence then I sugguest you are in the wrong job. This online unibet community is turning out to be quite bad place to be either you have a lot of wise guys with no help or moody employees that don't like any challenging questions. How do i close this down because already it is boring me! 

I'm really sorry to hear you feel that way. I didn't mean to get aggressive in any way, and I honestly don't understand how you can interpret the post that way.

Regarding your last sentence. Do you wish to close your Unibet account? If so, please see this page for further instructions https://www.unibet.com/help/myaccount/responsible-gaming/close-account :)

@Chen1234 wrote:

Relax gaming had  lot of issues when you started using their software which we all know about. The fact that Mrs Vino from France had chips appear from no where suggests there was a floor in the design which i am sure you will have rectified by now given the army of people unibet employ. I only wanted to understand why it had happened?

If this did actually happen, it would be pretty amazing. Maybe, just maybe, there was a bug that caused the display of chipstacks to be wrong. But you're calling it a "fact" when you haven't provided any evidence that what you say happened actually happened.

Sometimes suprising things happen in tournaments that confuse me, so I look at the hand history and take screengrabs. For example, I recently saw someone get knocked out of a tourney, and then half an hour later they appeared on the final table. I was completely taken aback. It confused the hell out of me until I realized it was a rebuy/re-entry tournament and the player had busted on my table but been reseated on another when they rebought! Another time, I was convinced that the pot had to been given to the player with the losing hand. It was only when I checked the hand history later on - when I was in a less stressed environment (i.e. no longer playing) - that I realized I'd misread the board, and the hand that I thought should have won had been counterfeited.

If you're gonna make outlandish claims, you really need to get your facts correct to start with, and taking screengrabs is a good way to do this. Screaming that someone was cheating when you've got no evidence to back up what is probably a flawed recollection will just make you seem paranoid. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

Archived