Poker release notes 26/04/2017

BonusPater

I have the same issue. Updated and will not open. I tried everything. Run as administator. Updated everything possible on my laptop. uninstalled and re -installed multiple times. Serious issue here that everyone seems to be having. Please fix it soon!

It appears that some of the graphical glitches fixed in the last release lead to the client no launching on some video cards running on Direct3D 10.0. (see "feature levels" on dxdiag display tab to see if you fall into that category).

First step would be to:

• Check if you have any Windows Update available (type "Windows Update" in search bar, then "check for updates" and download any that you may have)
  • Update your graphic card drivers

If it doesn't work, for now I don’t have any other solution than playing from the web client (or using a computer with a DirectX 12 or 11 compatible video card) but we should be able to get a test build at some point that we can share with anyone affected. 

Hi @psrquack,

That's because March promotions are two cash game leaderboards that are not integrated within the client so the mission icon is not in the top bar but is located close to the Challenges icon instead (near your avatar and alias in the main lobby). 

Archived