Poker Points

Boby

Hi , I have attached a picture of the rules about loyalty points.

the problem is i've been playing a lot of s'n'g games and my points are still the same,not talking about the challenges,but about the rake

points.thumb.png.2660de5d47ba077bc2958880a2c4b6bf.png

i'm confused cause it says clearly :

example:

• If you play a €1 Heads-up Sit&Go, you will receive 3 points, because the fee is €0,03
  • If you play a €25 Tournament, you will receive 250 points, because the fee is €2,50

can somebody explain this rules and where the rake points are going?

I remember before the chalenge points and bonus shop  every time i've played a s'n'g game  i could notice them going up but now even i'm playing still the same

@booobiii wrote:

can somebody explain this rules and where the rake points are going?

I remember before the chalenge points and bonus shop  every time i've played a s'n'g game  i could notice them going up but now even i'm playing still the same

That was before Unibet introduced SNG challenges – since then you get points by completing the challenges. Whenever you complete a challenge, you will get the points and a new challenge.

@booobiii wrote:

I know that but you certanly don't understand my question,because is written on the site about the points. i would like to be explained about that

The information you got from the website is old and outdated – there are only challenge points and nothing else.

Archived