Anouncements of wins promo

Haggasai

Hi

i would appreciate if you guys quit anouncing the winners of "the best hand" promo on every table i am at. 

I cant think of nothing worse than seeing an moron winning on pure luck while i am pissing away all of my money on 60/40 situations in wich I lose 90%. 

Thx

@Haggasai wrote:

I cant think of nothing worse than seeing an moron winning on pure luck while i am pissing away all of my money on 60/40 situations in wich I lose 90%. 

Thx

morans3

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

Initially it might be easy to dismiss this as a rant but he actually has a point. Most poker clients have the option to turn off announcements like this and if you're a MTT or SNG player these announcements are pointless. I know Unibet want to keep the client as simple as possible but I can't see why having an option to turn off the promo notifications would be an issue.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived