WRONG DATE !!! 12.000€ Lucky Spin Weekend Tournaments ( Minigames )

prissi74

Hello,

is there nobody that update and take care of the german Unibet homepage at the promotion section?

No wonder i cant win playing the minigame tournaments if the promotion, that i guess, does not even exist if i look at the date what is under terms and conditions !!!

Here the linkwww.unibet.de/promotions/bingo-promotions/lucky-spin-weekend-tournaments

It says play from Saturday the 27. August, till Sunday the 25. September 2016

from 08:00-09:00 CEST, 15:00-16:00 CEST and 20:00-21:00 CEST

eligable games: Nutty Night, Blender Blast and Moody Monsters

priscila

P.S: I did post this message in the section bingo already, but since there is no comment at all i am trying it here now !!!

Thanks for reporting, @prissi74. I've forwarded this to our bingo team - they'll have a look at it tomorrow. Technically I am able to edit the terms and conditions, but I don't know what the bingo team intended to do with the promo, so I'm not really sure if there's a need to change the dates. Looks like this was an old promo, as it's not visible on our promo site anymore. I guess you found the promotion via a Google search or another external link (I could be wrong).

I'm quite sure that the promo has ended but I can't confirm anything yet. Will let you know when I get an update :)

Former community moderator

@prissi74, the promotion has been removed from the site now. Our bingo team has added a €5 bingo ticket as a thank you for letting us know about it :)

Don't really know why it was still possible to see the promotion in the first place - apparently it was only visible during the weekend, which might be why it was still showing on the promo site, as the promotion didn't show as "active" in the backoffice like our current promotions do.

Once again, thanks for reporting and apologies for the inconvenience.

Former community moderator

Archived