betting systems

seba1cmc

Hi, everyone has their own way of playing. You may be here to share:

methods,

systems,

strategies

for what you use when you played. Sam play method of progression with varying degrees of success. Maciej a wonderful method of typing a divide August.:cathappy::smileyhappy::robothappy::manhappy::womanhappy:

• 3 months later...

Does anyone use the surebet system? It's finding differing odds from bookies on two possible outcome games. Sounds like a good system, but how often do you get the odds?

Any good systems for the ponies, or at least some don'ts? I know not to take the sp bet already.

It's just an illusion.

i'm not into sure betting, sometimes I come across big difference in odds by myself, if you dont see it with naked eye probably not worth it unless you have real big bankroll

i use dutching calculator at oddschecker, give in odds of different parts and total amount you have to spend (or want to spend)

Be careful with the surebets. If the bookie realise it, you may get in trouble, at least some limit on your account. Then you can bet with 1 euro :D Of course im not talking about ten euros surebets. I know only 2 sites so far where they dont mind if you surely get hundreds, thousands with surebets (exchange site, and the one similar to pinapple :laugh:), but hard to find there. 

Yeah I have no where near the bankroll or the inclination to search out odds at the moment, but it sounds like a "too good to be true" type deal. I could see it working with a massive bankroll, and being technically capable to place a bet instantly at one of large number of bookies you'd need. I currently have a hard time running YouTube while playing games....

Live betting on tennis though. That can be profitable if you're not too greedy.

It's just an illusion.

• 1 month later...

Over ten years sport betting daily is my history, I also gave in some point sport betting tips in service where people could buy those but it take too much my time so I leave it. Research, odds, different systems combinations and staying in touch of latest news and everything what could have effect of coming game results for example injurys, coming other important games are my normal daily routines.  Works for me.

Winners never quit and quitters never win -Vince Lombardi-

Archived