Unable to deposit

chanatts

Go to solution Solved by MarcoV,

Hi,

Im a new account holder and just tried to make a visa depsoit. It was declined for some reason, and yes I do have money in my bank account :-) 

Im located in Bosnia, and I bank with Lloyds Offshore (situated in the Isle of Man). Would this be the reason for the failed transaction?

I just  used my normal visa card which is with my bank.

I had a chat with support and they told me because my bank isnt in the country where I'am situated then that is why the transaction failed. I work all over the world hence why I bank offshore and this is the only account I have soo it looks like I wount be able to deposit.

• 1 year later...

Hi @Nathalie, at the moment there is a pending document verification on your account which is the reason why the deposits don't come through. The request was now made visible in your account as well and you can upload the documents. Let us know if there is anymore clarification needed.

/Ray

• Like 1
Former Community Moderator

• 2 months later...

Hi @Cherif, welcome to the Community :)

I see an error which usually occurs when a player is trying to deposit with a card that was issued in another country than the one that the account is registered from. If this is the case, please note that depositing with cards that are not issued in your country is not accepted.

/Ray

• 2 months later...

Hi @savaidj, welcome to the Community :)

Unfortunately we are only able to support players in English here in the Community but I've left an explanation in the link below on how to contact your local Live Chat service, the guys there will be glad to help.

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Unibet-how-to-s/Live-chat-How-to-get-in-touch/m-p/167367#M166

/Ray

• 1 year later...

I am having this same issue. The card i am trying to deposit from is a Visa, and i understand about CREDIT cards now being unable to deposit, but my card is a DEBIT card.

The message i get is that deposit has been blocked. I checked if there was any problems with Verification of the account and it says i have already verified it.