Unibet Open Copenhagen 2017 Schedule

AndreiBN

• 3 weeks later...

I think it is possible, yeah. But you only get half the package worth in tickets/cash, so 1000€ instead of 2000€. That is because it is extremely valuable for Unibet if you attend to such an event because it is likely they are going to keep you as an player. 😃

NO MORE HALF-MEASURES.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it me or does the Main Event Day 1A and Day 1Bs' scheduled start of 12.00 contradict the small print which states a playing time of 11:00-23:45? Does anyone know the actual start time in local time?  I'm guessing the 2 time zones have been used here.

And does anyone have a link to the structure that will be used?  I can't find details anywhere. I know it's a good structure - I just can't remember how good.

And finally, have people received details of the event yet? I haven't heard anything since the first qualifier which must be a good 2 months ago.  Just a bit nervous as I didn't receive details last time until 2 days before I was due to fly and only after I chased.

See you in Copenhagen!

@ThomasP

Normally it shouldn't be (defenitly not for an Unibet Event) Altough it could be that you have to make a membership or so :)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

Archived