WSOP

MoreTBC

PS did it for a while, Chris Moneymaker for example.  But you have to pay the owners to be able to do it now, and you have to have a license in a US state etc.  You also can't have your patches on players.  It's made it all pretty worthless to most sites these days.

PS had an aim to get the PCA to compete with the WSOP, not sure if they're still going with that.

Former head of poker @ Unibet

@Andrew-Unibet wrote:

PS did it for a while, Chris Moneymaker for example.  But you have to pay the owners to be able to do it now, and you have to have a license in a US state etc.  You also can't have your patches on players.  It's made it all pretty worthless to most sites these days.

PS had an aim to get the PCA to compete with the WSOP, not sure if they're still going with that.

I thought I remembered seeing 888 plastered everywhere one year so I thought they had a lock on it.

They still push the PCA hard but I don't think they run a tourney for every game or anything like that. It's all about the main from what I remember from January.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Played in the main/side event a few times and lucky enough to cash a couple of times. Biggest $39k.

About 4 years ago i won a side event package.No luck, came home and won another package. Back out again and knocked out. Very expensive couple of weeks. I kept falling asleep at tables. lol

My claim to fame is knocking out mike mattuso on the second feature table. It was amusing as no idea who he was.

Unibet should do vegas but not wsop. Its over rated and bloody expensive. 

Archived