Keeping recreational players happy

mugmaster200

Is the definition of this, that the rng screws anyone over that doesnt overuse the call button, pre or post flop? And players have hands in the blinds far more than they should?

Just getting bored of the constant bs 

Also when i move all in it keeps putting 0.50 leftover ...pretty annoying when u move all in and then have to call all in on flop to see their 10 5s has flopped 2 pair

Who? Where? Man i (fellow recreational player forexample) thought i was having drunken fun just hitting the raisebutton tonight without any plans and ended up winning some weird situations 🤣🤣
What kinds of situations did you end up?
Don't worry about the maniacs, they just may be having fun splashing some chips around :laugh:
Is there a chance u may play situations too tight in 6-max? 😏

Man, I tell you something. Just two things to choose. Or we started to play much worse or something has changed in Unibet with all this "new software".

It reminds me the algorithm of "the most popular poker website". Never forget me playing the 2nd famous Sunday tournament, having AA at the button, doing massive squeez for a quater of my and villains stack, after bet from UTG and cold call from him, fish calls, flop is J55, I bet a little, he instantly shoves and showing me 54s. 

I read a lot of complains from regulars that something is going really wrong in the last month/couple of weeks.

The 3rd option is that the field became stronger, yes it's definitely right since I started to play here in October, but is the field became THAT stronger?

@9HiLikeABoss wrote:

The 3rd option is that the field became stronger, yes it's definitely right since I started to play here in October, but is the field became THAT stronger?

/this. The field gets better at hand selection, hand reading etc. – therefore players go broke with mediocre hands less often and that makes you feel like you are always running into better hands. It’s just a confirmation bias thingy because it was different for many regulars in the golden era, so they expect it will be always like this.

Yeah, the games here are not definitely the easiest ones around. It's not like somekind of safe place to make easy cash for beginners. But definitely a challenging one :laugh: And really fun and friendly one! The small amount of players world wide, that sees this idea of not having stupid sidewheel-programs as the needed help for their game,  tend to have quite much experience from life and gambling. Which is nice. Beginners have so much wisdom around here to collect, even when this is not exactly an educational forum/site. If someone wants to destroy all enemies, and kill the Game with pure mathematics and bots, can go elsewhere imo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gM7IBrszcl4 :)

Edit. Taking second day drinking so plz forgive me posting this s''t :Smirk:
But when the soul and sport of the game is dying, this is the best thing that has happened after C.Moneymaker's launched boom-era, when everyone were winners :Rofl:

Archived