Step it up and other MTTs ideas

jerry

I like to add this 10c tourney when i play few MTTs but i have problem with it since they last so long. Why the registration is 45minutes here? This should be quick/fun little thing to play without thinking. Many times all of my MTTs are finished and i grind another 1h this 10c for 1e ticket. :laugh:

MY IDEAS

20minutes for registration should be more than enough. Other option is making this in hyper mode.

Place this MTT more than once a day, even one in 2h should be ok.

Make more MTTs in that kind. For 20c with 2e tickets, for 40c for 4e tickets for 1e with 10e tickets etc

2e step it up should be at least twice a day. There is always good traffic in them. One on 19:00, one on maybe 21;30.

✊

the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

I agree, there should be more step-it-ups! However I don't care about those poverty cent tournaments. There are currently 2 step tourney running in the evening/afternoon, the one with 4 Euro and the other one with 2 euro buy-ins. And whenever I manage to play in one of them it usually hits its guarantee and then some. My idea would be to add more step-it-ups throughout the day, especially during the evening and later on. In addition to that you might look into offering higher buy-ins as well, like 10 Euro. 

There are a lot of players playing the similar qualifiers for the UO, SE, SS and so on. Some UO10 tourneys even have 50 guys playing, the UO50s usually hit 25-30 players, so there's definitely potential. A lot of the players competing in qualifiers might also be interested in competing for cash prizes, especially if you would market those step-it-ups a little bit more. I definitely would be playing them.

Maybe you could even think about a step-it-up series where you offer higher buy-ins and add qualifiers throughout the day.   

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

• 2 weeks later...

I think it makes sense to make the €10 Cent Step-it- up tournament a turbo one. I've changed:
- from 6 minutes blind levels to 4 minutes
- from 7 levels late reg to 5 levels
- from 1,500 to 2,000 chips

It will kick in tomorrow. 

We currently don't have the ressources to look at the schedule in details. I've started doing it whenever I can to try to improve it, cancel or amend tournaments that aren't running etc. but I've only been through the ones running post mid-night til mid-day yet. If you have any quick suggestions like that, feel free to share. If they make sense to me, I can implement that quickly.

I'll look into where I can feet more of that type of tournaments in the schedule asap so I'm changing the status to "investigating" for now.

@Chris-Unibet

The 4 Euro step it up starts at 17:00 CET and the 2 Euro step it up starts at 19:00 CET. That's it. There's massive room at e.g. 21:00, 22:00, 23:00 or even midnight in central Europe.

Today the 19:00 2 Euro tournament had 65 entrants! 👍

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

And today the 19:00 2 Euro step tournament had 62 entries.

Archived