Ian Simpson Twitch Stream

Darkangel7

Hi All

Just wanted to say a big thanks to all those that contribute and take part in Ian's Twitch stream. Ian streams Sunday night, Monday night, Wednesday and Friday. We have got a great little community spirit going on the stream and would like to thank Mystic Will, TBC, Remk, Arty, MVE, math and all the rest of the gang (sorry if i've not named you as lack of coffee this morning isn't helping my thought process only 2 coffee's as i'm writing this). I do mod on his twitch stream and we do have a laugh. So please feel free to come and say hi, stick around and join in the fun and games. You can ask questions and even ask for song requests, but as 5upernovae found out last night, they may get played but not liked. The 3 minute delay makes it even more fun as it takes Ian a while to catch up obviously. So that chat is running and he's always playing catch up (so most of the times am watching laughing with tears streaming down my face, then getting told off by my daughter, who tells me to stop laughing!). At the end of each stream there's 5 10NL tickets on offer but you have to press the follow button at the top right of the stream to be in with a chance, so you never know you could be lucky and win one. This Friday there will be no twitch stream as Ian is attending the funeral of Kav a well known gent in the poker community and will be celebrating his life. That is going to be one heck of a send off. Keep that train running.

At the moment there's a prop bet going on between Ian and MoreTBC, the prop bet getting the most bounties in a bounty hunter. The loser has to dress up in a rediculous costume when they go play live in Glasgow. Will be asking for suggestions and doing a poll about it later on. At the moment MoreTBC is in the lead just.

So am sure after this prop bet has ended another one will surface, if you've got a good idea for a prop bet why not challenge him as long as it's poker related. (put's my tin hat on waiting for the hammer to fall ;) ).

Also would like to say Very Well Played to Devil, who managed to bink a package to Copenhagen whilst watching Ian on the stream last night, and ended up getting timed out for 600 seconds, for shouting lol. Sorry Devil that was Nightbot and not me. Look forward to seeing you on the next stream.

So boys AND GIRLS (twitch stream in joke) don't be shy, come and say Hi and join in all the mischief and mayhem in the chat box. We don't bite, honestly ;)

Looking forward to the next one and seeing some new people in chat and chatting. Till the next time, hope everyone runs golden and if you're going through a bad spell don't forget it won't last forever.

Hi @Darkangel7,

It's a great stream and as one that was around since Iany's 1st stream I can say that it's a great one- a perfect place to learn more about the game and have fun too as Iany and you are always interacting with the people in chat :)

Keep up the good work 👍

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

Thanks for the kind words! I'm really enjoying this new phase of my life streaming for Unibet! I can't say much more about what we do that Dark hasn't already said! Thank you so much to everyone who watches and chats, we've managed to create a great vibe, long may it continue :-)

Congratulations to Devil for his package bink! I did laugh when nightbot timed you out for spamming capital letters I guess you were a touch excited to win!!

Extra secial tha thanks to DarkAngel709 for all of her help modding and interacting in chat, you're an absolute star! 

I have loads of fun and whilst i'm at it am learning as well without it being a chore. Saying that I entered into a 10euro game earlier on this evening, usually way way above the level am comfortable playing at but I only went and came 2nd for 51.30 euro's. So it does pay to watch your twitch stream. Am usually a 1/4 euro game kinda gal. lol

• 1 month later...

Archived