False news

Livertool

Hmm. I'll need to read up on this.
It's clear that he can book a player after the game has ended, and as far as I know, this also means in the dressing room, some assosiations do say that all players shouldn't have left the field though. I remember a case from 4-5 years ago where several players were booked after the game had ended and the ref and players had left the pitch. Think Bradford was one of the teams, but will need to check up on this.
For now I'd say that none of us were correct, if we look at the FIFA document. Players can be booked 10 minutes after the game has ended, however not if the ref has left the pitch. I'm convinced that if a player e.g. Verbally attacks a ref in the player tunnel after the game, he can easily book this player. Will try and find some examples from FIFA governed matches later today :)

I still believe that the referee can actually do it. If he reports to the the national federation that he booked players off the pitch after the game had ended, the federation certainly won't ignore this.

Maybe the rules changed in recent years

Well if the referee left the field, he/she cant give yellow card in the dressing room like you wrote :)

I think in those cases he/she reports to proper officials or something and the possible verdict comes later.

Just little bit annoying that you give misleading information for a fact :(

Technically everything I wrote is correct :)

A card can be given 10 minutes after the game has ended, and a card can be given off the pitch during HT, according to FIFA rules. There're plenty of examples of refs booking players off the pitch after the game ended. I never wrote that according to FIFA rules, a player can be booked off the pitch after the game has ended :)

So I didn't give misleading information for a fact :)

"My example has happened several times, and it is allowed according to FIFA and UEFA rules. Just Google occasions where cards were given in the dressing room after the game had ended. It's not common, but it happens several times a year"

Maybe i cant read but cards that are given in the dressing room or ten minutes after game when referee and players have left the field are not allowed under FIFA rules. Not according to picture what i showed.

Maybe i will stick to betting at 1x2, much more easy to settle :D

My example was that cards were given 10 minutes after the game finished. The next sentence is simply if you wanted some examples to prove the statement about the 10 minutes :)

Our rules for football are actually not that long:

1) First Goalscorer – The bet refers to a specific player being the scorer of the first goal either during a

particular timeframe of the event (E.g. “First goal in the match” or “First goal in the 2nd Half”), or else

being the first scorer for his team (E.g. “First Goalscorer – Team X)”. Stakes will be refunded on players

who do not take part in the match or else come on the field of play after the goal to which the bet refers

to has been scored. Own goals do not count for the settlement of this offer. Should the goal to which

the bet refers to be deemed as an own goal, the next player to score a goal which is not an own goal

and conforms with the bet offer parameters will be deemed as the winning outcome. In case no goals

(or no further goals, as applicable) is/are scored which are not own goals and fulfil the remaining bet

offer parameters, all bets will be considered lost.

2) Last Goalscorer – The bet refers to a specific player being the scorer of the last goal either during a

particular timeframe of the event (E.g. “Last goal in the match” or “Last goal in the 1st Half”), or else

being the last scorer for his team (E.g. “Last Goalscorer – Team X)”. Stakes will be refunded only on

players who do not take part in the match at all. In all other instances bets will remain valid,

irrespective of the time of inclusion/substitution of the player. Own goals do not count for the

settlement of this offer. Should the goal to which the bet refers to be deemed as an own goal, the

previous player to score a goal which is not an own goal and conforms with the bet offer parameters

will be deemed as the winning outcome. In case no goals (or no previous goals, as applicable) is/are

scored which are not own goals and fulfil the remaining bet offer parameters, all bets will be

considered lost.

3) "Scorecast" and “Matchcast” are bet offers where it is possible to bet simultaneously on a particular

occurrence (e.g. First Goalscorer) combined with another from the same, or related event (e.g. Correct

Score in the match, or match outcome). Should the bet refer to First or Last Goal Scorer, terms and

conditions as stated in <Section C, Para 14.1> and <Section C, Para 14.2> will apply, where applicable.

Stakes will be refunded on players who do not take part in the match at all. In all other instances bets

will remain valid, irrespective of the time of inclusion/substitution of the player. Own goals do not

count for the settlement of this offer.

4) Unless otherwise specified, or indicated in conjunction with the bet offer, all other goal-related bets

will require the listed player(s) to play from the start of the match to be valid. Own goals will never

count as a goal scored for any selected player.

5) On all bets related to yellow/red cards, booking points, etc., only cards shown to players which at that

moment are on the pitch are valid for settlement purposes. Cards, disciplinary actions, suspensions,

imposed on any other individual which at the moment of the sanction is not, or should not, be

Betting Rules, version 1.5, last updated 23 September 2014

actively playing on the pitch, as well as disciplinary measures taken after the game has officially

ended, are disregarded.

6) All disciplinary-related bets referring to individual(s) (e.g. yellow card, red card, number of fouls), will

require the listed player(s) to play from the start of the match to be valid.

7) "Booking Points" are calculated according to the following rules: Yellow card = 10 points, Red card =

25 points. Maximum points for one player are 35.

8) "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving the performance of one or more players in the

match are considered valid given that all listed players start the match for bets to stand.

9) "Head to Head" and “Over/Under” bets involving the performance of one or more players in the

event/tournament are considered valid given that all listed players take part in the event/tournament

at some stage for bets to stand.

10) All bets referring to aggregated Tournament Totals (such as Goals, Corners, Cards, Penalties, etc.) will

be settled based on official statistics by the governing association. Unless otherwise stated, cumulative

amounts of such bets will include eventual prolongations (e.g. Extra Time) but not Penalty Shoot Outs.

11) Unless specifically stated, all bets referring to a particular team winning a number/selection of

trophies in the same season will be based on the particular team's performance within the following

competitions: the domestic league, the apparent equivalent of the respective FA Cup and League Cup

as well as the Champions League or Europa League. Other trophies (e.g. domestic and European

Super Cup, World Club Cup) do not count.

12) The "Domestic Double" is to be considered as the team’s victory in the apparent equivalent of the

respective domestic league and FA Cup.

13) "Total Cards" are calculated according to the following rules: Yellow card = 1 card, Red card = 2 cards.

Maximum cards for one player are 3 cards.

14) Bets on whether a particular player(s) will manage to score from certain areas of the pitch (E.g. from

outside the 'penalty box') will be settled based on the position of the ball at the time the shot was

struck by the player, irrelevant of any further deflections which the ball trajectory might incur

following the initial shot. For the sake of clarity it is to be understood that the lines delineating the

'penalty box' are to be considered as an integral part of such area of the pitch. Thus, should a shot be

struck with the ball hovering above, or touching, even partially, said lines, the shot will not be

considered as having been effected from outside the box.

15) Bets on whether a particular player(s) will manage to hit the cross bar, goal post or any other part of

the frame delineating the goal area will only be settled as having accomplished such feat if the shot

does not result directly in a goal being awarded exactly after the ball hits a part of the goal frame.

16) During certain events Unibet might decide to offer for betting a reduced selection of participants (E.g.

Any unlisted Team X player) or else a single participant as a representation of the whole squad (E.g.

“Any Team X player”). In both cases for settlement purposes, all unlisted squad members are to be

Betting Rules, version 1.5, last updated 23 September 2014

deemed as starters (and settled as such), including substitutes regardless whether they take part in

the match or not.

17) Bets on the performance of players starting the match on the bench will be settled as void if the

player is either listed in the starting XI or does not take part in the match at all.

Yes but that is just for football, looked up the general betting rules for finnish in your site and there is 66 pages, so it is quite hard to remember of them all and you have always the last word anyways so why bother.

And i dont mind that, if i leave a bet, i accept it. And personally do not have hadany bigger issues of the betting so i tired of arguing of this :)

You win, but i void the argue because of my rule 1 section 1.012 part 1.01 which is im an in flue :D

If i would not be i would have credited you with 1000 euros :D

Archived