Poker server issues. For now, we're back to normal, but issue is being monitored and complete fix is yet to be implemented. ×

Documents verification

Janek

Since few people have complained about this, i decided to take a little test and send scan of passport and electric bill to 5 bet/poker providers to see are they complaining about nothing or what. I guess not because 3 of the companies verfied my account in 24 hours, largest poker site in the world in 5 days (even if they replied to my request rightaway that it could take a while because they are busy) and have not heard anything from unibet yet. Not even confirmation that they are checking my documents. So there is big chance for improvement for unibet to make. 

@Livertool, thanks a lot for the info, very useful with some benchmarking. When you send documents and we don't need them, we'll just archive them/save them for when we might need them in the future. I believe this is simply to save the extra time that it takes to approve documents which we might never need. From a customer pov it doesn't make a huge difference, but I personally think we could handle the documents when we receive them. I've asked the head of our player safety department what he thinks about the current process and if he thinks it's worth changing it.

I've also requested some numbers on average document approval time for the last 60 days, split by case type. Instead of us guessing or trying to figure out how long time it takes in individual cases, we will have the actual numbers. Will add them to this post, when I get the report :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

@Livertool, thanks a lot for the info, very useful with some benchmarking. When you send documents and we don't need them, we'll just archive them/save them for when we might need them in the future. I believe this is simply to save the extra time that it takes to approve documents which we might never need. From a customer pov it doesn't make a huge difference, but I personally think we could handle the documents when we receive them. I've asked the head of our player safety department what he thinks about the current process and if he thinks it's worth changing it.

I've also requested some numbers on average document approval time for the last 60 days, split by case type. Instead of us guessing or trying to figure out how long time it takes in individual cases, we will have the actual numbers. Will add them to this post, when I get the report :)

@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:

Good you say atleast that you will improve your actions, but i am not totally convinced because utility bill must be from last 3 moths so it is very unlikely that you accept that if you dont verify now. And i am not here to complain. just to improve...

14 days alredy and I'm still waiting for verification. I've alredy been in touch with support to make sure i did send everything they asked me to send. And the response is  there is nothing they can do (chat support)to speed up the process :teardrop:.  

I've been thru verification process on PS, FTP, 888 and they all did that in less than 48 hours. 

@Janek I'm sorry about the long handling time and happy that we had it resolved for you now. There are two reasons for why it was prolonged:

1. We just talked to a team leader from the Player Safety department, he let us know they're going through some restructuring within their department. Because of this, handling times for some markets are longer than ususal.
  2. The documents we requested from you was uploaded by you on the 22nd of March, then on the 31st you uploaded another that wasn't needed. All cases are handled in que, so when a case is updated it automatically goes to the back of the line and the document upload on the 31st did that to you.

/Jeppe 

Former Community Manager

Archived