Jump to content

Unibet didn't pay out won bets


jacekka

Recommended Posts

Hello,

I have a problem with my 2 bets 1081666053 and 1081666059

1057754918_unibetscreen.jpg.b55193bfba488fa64d23c34f283ad775.jpg

which up to Unibet are lost, but should be settled as won. I bet that in the game Argentina-Chile referee will show more than 6,5 cards. Up to FIFA official match report in the game were showed 7 cards to the players who were on the pitch in regular time:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=276453/match=300362076/#lineups

I contacted with Unibet support on the chat and they told me that Lucas Biglia received the card in 90+5' after the game what is total untruth. He got the card during the game in 87' what is proved by official FIFA match report:
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=276453/match=300362076/#lineups

You can see the also full match here:



and check 87' that Biglia committed a foul, but in the moment when the referee showed him a yellow card the broadcaster was showing replays. In this video also you can here that comentators prove he got a card:
"-saca tarjeta?
-la saco
-tarjeta amarilla para Biglia, otro suspendido"

other live sources:
http://www.marca.com/eventos/directo/2017/03/24/42660/asilovivimos.html

http://chile.as.com/chile/2017/03/23/futbol/1490270817_396425.html

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/america/20170323/421121404955/argentina-chile-directo-en-vivo-hoy-eliminatorias-sudamericanas-rusia-2018.html

adding to that the official FIFA match report there is no  doubt he got the card in regular time what means that in the game Argentina-Chile were showed 7 yellow cards so my bets are won and the funds should be added to my balance.

I've been your customer since a few years and never had such problems with you. I'm very disappointed and I hope you will finally resolve that issue as a honest and trustfull bookmaker.

572229628_unibetscreen.jpg.2896a2117633bd23f4d46ccd63b7db9d.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That is f##ked up if that is the case. All the yellow cards are clearly given before 90 minutes. And even if they wouldnt be it would be won because it doesnt matter what time the cards have been shown, it is how many cards are given in the game.

Unibet should really wake up now, often nowadays someone is complaining.... and for a reason.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Livertool wrote:

And even if they wouldnt be it would be won because it doesnt matter what time the cards have been shown, it is how many cards are given in the game.


Cards given to players not on the pitch and cards given after the game do not count. See below from our T&C.

On all bets related to yellow/red cards, booking points, etc., only cards shown to players which at that moment are on the pitch are valid for settlement purposes. Cards, disciplinary actions, suspensions, imposed on any other individual which at the moment of the sanction is not, or should not, be actively playing on the pitch, as well as disciplinary measurestaken after the game has officially ended, are disregarded.


@Livertool wrote:

Unibet should really wake up now, often nowadays someone is complaining.... and for a reason.


I'm sorry if you feel that's the case. I've had a look at the numbers, and they show the opposite. Our CS have around 400 contacts about this every week, which is the same as a year ago. In the same period, the total number of contacts has increased (because the number of active customers increased). We're actually improving in this area :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But @testuser1 How can this be possible? It is obviously that there were  7 yellow cards in that match.You can easily check on every single statistics site.It was a World Cup qualifier match,not a 7th no name league...

And the response from the customer support...it's just speachless...You can't talk about a honest mistake here...when you've got all the info everywhere....this just makes me review all my lost bets that i haven't watched ..... and like @Livertool mentioned earlier...it's just getting more and more often this kind of "mistakes" when it comes bets...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@AndreiBN wrote:

But @testuser1 How can this be possible? It is obviously that there were  7 yellow cards in that match.You can easily check on every single statistics site.It was a World Cup qualifier match,not a 7th no name league...

And the response from the customer support...it's just speachless...You can't talk about a honest mistake here...when you've got all the info everywhere....this just makes me review all my lost bets that i haven't watched ..... and like @Livertool mentioned earlier...it's just getting more and more often this kind of "mistakes" when it comes bets...


I can't really say exactly how it was settled as 3-3. The trader actually linked to the Fifa page, when he replied to the case. As mentioned above, we're improving in this area. That obviously doesn't mean we're perfect. The number of contacts should be 0, not 400. It's an area we're focusing on, but when humans are involved, mistakes unfortunately do happen. We settle millions of bets every week, and it's a very, very small percentage of them that are wrongly settled.

EDIT: FIFA actually changed the minute for the 7th card. When the bet was settled, it said 95th minute, which explains why it was settled as lost.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@testuser1 I respect your point of view and i know you do your best to improve,but what is bothering me is the response of customer support..From where on earth did he/she came out with that '90+5 ? This is ridiculos.There were only 3 minutes of extra time in that match....

And i still strongly belive that the best from now on is to double check for ourselfs the lost bets...no offence,but if after 5 days a bet is settled as lost and no correction has been made...something is not working as it should...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:


@Livertool wrote:

And even if they wouldnt be it would be won because it doesnt matter what time the cards have been shown, it is how many cards are given in the game.


Cards given to players not on the pitch and cards given after the game do not count. See below from our T&C.

On all bets related to yellow/red cards, booking points, etc., only cards shown to players which at that moment are on the pitch are valid for settlement purposes. Cards, disciplinary actions, suspensions, imposed on any other individual which at the moment of the sanction is not, or should not, be actively playing on the pitch, as well as disciplinary measurestaken after the game has officially ended, are disregarded.


@Livertool wrote:

Unibet should really wake up now, often nowadays someone is complaining.... and for a reason.


I'm sorry if you feel that's the case. I've had a look at the numbers, and they show the opposite. Our CS have around 400 contacts about this every week, which is the same as a year ago. In the same period, the total number of contacts has increased (because the number of active customers increased). We're actually improving in this area :)


Ok, i am just wondering if the bet is total cards in the game how is it that every card does not count anyways? It would be nice that it is mentioned somewhere :) And dont say it is mentioned in some rules that are hundred pages long, no one is going to read those before placing bets.

Still lot to improve if the complains keeps coming at this pace, 3-4 in a week in here. Wonder how many bets are wrongly judged and never paid because customer does not check the results???

Good thing for the forum so people are maybe more aware now and check them bets afterwards and complain about the results if there is need :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Livertool wrote:


Ok, i am just wondering if the bet is total cards in the game how is it that every card does not count anyways? It would be nice that it is mentioned somewhere :) And dont say it is mentioned in some rules that are hundred pages long, no one is going to read those before placing bets.

Still lot to improve if the complains keeps coming at this pace, 3-4 in a week in here. Wonder how many bets are wrongly judged and never paid because customer does not check the results???

Good thing for the forum so people are maybe more aware now and check them bets afterwards and complain about the results if there is need :)


Do you think a yellow card to a player who's on the bench should count? Personally I don't, as this guy is not playing. You're betting on the number of cards given to the players that are playing.

I get your point with better highlighting of relevant information, but it's a question of how relevant it is - we don't want every bet to have a 200 word explanation of relevant terms. I know you don't want me to say this, but it is the customers responsibility to know the terms, and it only takes a few minutes to read the terms for e.g. football. I'll pass on your feedback.

It's not correct that there're 3-4 of these cases a week on the community. On average it's rougly one case.

When we resettle a bet for a customer, it's resettled for everyone, so I don't think there're a lot of cases where wrongly settled bets remain, but I obviously have no way to know this, as all mistakes are corrected, when they're identified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@BillyR23 thanks for welcoming me. The reason why I'm writing here about that today is that at the begining I was trying to resolve it through live chat. On Friday they told me that flashscore or any other livescore webiste is not official source, ONLY one official source is FIFA. But on Friday all the game info was only provisional as it was written on the Fifa webiste and according to that provisional info were showed only 6 cardsScreenshot_20170325-131108.thumb.png.99c353744d286ea82cc694c84feae4d0.png

 There nothing on Fifa webiste about the card given in 90+5', I dont know from where they took that fact.

So I was waiting for official Fifa match report which showed by yesterday. I passed the link to the webiste on live chat and I got an answer that now for Unibet official source for that game is CONMEBOL webiste which shows the card was given after game (sick!) According to Unibet Conmebol is more important than Fifa...amazing...

Of course mistakes can happen, but the level of the customer service is just speechless...

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So @testuser1 are you still telling me that this is "just a human mistake"? On friday he was told that FIFA is the ONLY official site,and after he got the report about this match yesterday showing that there was indeed a yellow card ,FIFA wasn't official anymore?...

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes, it was a human mistake from FIFA, when they said there were six yellow cards during the game (if it's correct that there were seven). The traders used FIFA as well as a few other sites, and when the bet was settled, none of these showed the yellow card in the 87th minute.

No one has said FIFA isn't an official site. As mentioned above, I'm discussing it with the traders.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@Stubbe-Unibet wrote:


@Livertool wrote:



Ok, i am just wondering if the bet is total cards in the game how is it that every card does not count anyways? It would be nice that it is mentioned somewhere :) And dont say it is mentioned in some rules that are hundred pages long, no one is going to read those before placing bets.

Still lot to improve if the complains keeps coming at this pace, 3-4 in a week in here. Wonder how many bets are wrongly judged and never paid because customer does not check the results???

Good thing for the forum so people are maybe more aware now and check them bets afterwards and complain about the

 

 

results if there is need :)


Do you think a yellow card to a player who's on the bench should count? Personally I don't, as this guy is not playing. You're betting on the number of cards given to the players that are playing.

I get your point with better highlighting of relevant information, but it's a question of how relevant it is - we don't want every bet to have a 200 word explanation of relevant terms. I know you don't want me to say this, but it is the customers responsibility to know the terms, and it only takes a few minutes to read the terms for e.g. football. I'll pass on your feedback.

It's not correct that there're 3-4 of these cases a week on the community. On average it's rougly one case.

When we resettle a bet for a customer, it's resettled for everyone, so I don't think there're a lot of cases where wrongly settled bets remain, but I obviously have no way to know this, as all mistakes are corrected, when they're identified.


Well if the bet is how many cards are given, in my opinion it counts. And it is shown in the game stats also so i dont get it why it would not count?

It can be one case average, i was talking about last week and that is why i also said you should get your act together :)

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Livebet-lost/m-p/78214#M2842

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Unibet-didn-t-pay-out-won-bets/m-p/79957#M2898

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Bet-voided/m-p/79829#M2894

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just a few things:

1, if the card is given in the 95th minute, it doesnt count? After the game should mean after the final whistle. 

2, sometimes even the official pages makes mistake. If i place any statistical bet, specially number of shots or ball possession, i try to follow the official site (FIFA or UEFA), and never trust any other. These are stats, very easy to make mistake, so when we place a bet, we should be aware it can take even days to settle. Sometimes they change even the goalscorer, have to be reviewed. The toughest one when there is a corner in the very last second, and the referee says, we dont need the corner, better to finish the game. Many times i lost like that (even it was settled as won for a few minutes)... 

3, unibet is one of the fastest to settle the bets -  if not the fastest. If there is a problem, most of the time they correct it asap. If there is a mistake at the official site, the wave is still alive for days, and they should be also in doubt. They cant settle as won, if the official site showed two official results. 

4, us, community members maybe think that there are more and more mistakes like this. But im really sure its because we have the community, so we see the majority of problems on this site. I dont think that the numbers of mistakes are increasing. Surely not.

5, the live chat is also terrible sometimes, but with a few exceptions they dont know much. They dont know their promotions, they dont know rules, but they are the masters of copy paste, and trying to fix more cases at the same time, what will never work. I am not the fan of LC, and when i have to use, im aware i will be most probably upset and nothing will be solved, just the time wasted. But most of the time im not upset of them, because they are just there for simple things, pass the case and thats it. I cant judge them if they dont know something. Unfortunately is general, not only at unibet (xxx365 is my "favourite" when i go livechat, absolutely waste of time). Better to write to CS, or at Unibet there is a community. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

After a long discussion with the traders and our sportsbook team, we've decided that the bet settlement will stand. There is no evidence of a card given in the 87th minute, and the first match report from FIFA did not show a card given to Biglia in the 87th minute (as also shown on the screenshot above).  The traders also confirmed that the official FIFA site in a second moment updated the report, after we had already settled our card bets, although the card was not immediately given in the 87th minute but in the post-match moments as also shown on this page (click key moments) http://www.espnfc.com/commentary?gameId=431576

B.5.2:
Settlement of bets will not include any changes deriving from and/or attributable to, but not limited to: disqualifications, penalizations, protests, sub judice results and/or successive changes to the official result after the event has been completed and a result has been announced, even preliminarily.

I've personally looked through multiple videos and countless Twitter accounts, and I haven't been able to find any proof of a card in the 87th minute - but every other card was clearly mentioned. The official afa site (Argentinian football federation) also confirms the info from ESPN (a card was not given in the 87th minute): http://www.afa.org.ar/deposito/html/v3/index.html?channel=deportes.futbol.eliminatorias.2381869&lang=es_LA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


livertool wrote:

Well if the bet is how many cards are given, in my opinion it counts. And it is shown in the game stats also so i dont get it why it would not count?

It can be one case average, i was talking about last week and that is why i also said you should get your act together :)

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Livebet-lost/m-p/78214#M2842

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Unibet-didn-t-pay-out-won-bets/m-p/79957#M2898

https://www.unibetcommunity.com/t5/Help-Support/Bet-voided/m-p/79829#M2894


The voided bet case doesn't have anything to do with wrong settlement, and in this case the bet isn't wrongly settled.

Our T&C are written in a way that we feel is fair and will result in as few complaints as possible. If you'd bet on under 3.5 cards and a 4th card was given 10 minutes after the game ended, wouldn't you complain? :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@cris1285 wrote:

Just a few things:

1, if the card is given in the 95th minute, it doesnt count? After the game should mean after the final whistle. 

2, sometimes even the official pages makes mistake. If i place any statistical bet, specially number of shots or ball possession, i try to follow the official site (FIFA or UEFA), and never trust any other. These are stats, very easy to make mistake, so when we place a bet, we should be aware it can take even days to settle. Sometimes they change even the goalscorer, have to be reviewed. The toughest one when there is a corner in the very last second, and the referee says, we dont need the corner, better to finish the game. Many times i lost like that (even it was settled as won for a few minutes)... 

3, unibet is one of the fastest to settle the bets -  if not the fastest. If there is a problem, most of the time they correct it asap. If there is a mistake at the official site, the wave is still alive for days, and they should be also in doubt. They cant settle as won, if the official site showed two official results. 

4, us, community members maybe think that there are more and more mistakes like this. But im really sure its because we have the community, so we see the majority of problems on this site. I dont think that the numbers of mistakes are increasing. Surely not.

5, the live chat is also terrible sometimes, but with a few exceptions they dont know much. They dont know their promotions, they dont know rules, but they are the masters of copy paste, and trying to fix more cases at the same time, what will never work. I am not the fan of LC, and when i have to use, im aware i will be most probably upset and nothing will be solved, just the time wasted. But most of the time im not upset of them, because they are just there for simple things, pass the case and thats it. I cant judge them if they dont know something. Unfortunately is general, not only at unibet (xxx365 is my "favourite" when i go livechat, absolutely waste of time). Better to write to CS, or at Unibet there is a community. 


1. In this case that's what 95th minute meant (as you can see on the TV footage, no card is given in the last minute).

2. We always use the first official result, as stated in the terms in conditions. If there's clear evidence of a wrong settlement, we'll of course change the settlement later on.

3. Good to hear it's not all bad ;) I also prefer to use the company that provide our odds, when I place my bets - it's also the only way to get all the good specials I like to bet on.

4. Agree. I haven't seen a post saying "WHY DID YOU SETTLE MY BETS CORRECTLY?!?!?!", even though we settle thousands of bets correctly every hour. On the other hand we'll always hear when there's a problem. That's just how it is, when it's support related :) 

5. Sorry to hear you feel that way. The livechat isn't perfect, but in general I think my colleagues are doing a great job. @MarcoV,  @JeppeL and I have all worked on the chat in the past, and I like to think that we weren't completely useless :) There's room for improvement, but I think we're slowly getting there :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Your decision is nothing more than a BIG joke. Unibet is bigger than Fifa, they dont give a .... about OFFICIAL results. Be careful to bet with them. I recommend to everyone to avoid this funny "bookmaker". Of course if you want to loose your money no matter what was the result this is the best place to do that. Im not surprised why your rank is so low.

I'm passing the case to IBAS

Link to comment
Share on other sites


@jacekka wrote:

And now for unibet official results source is Espn hahahahaha good one! :)


No one ever said so :)

I'll give it another try tomorrow, but I doubt I'll be able to find any proof of the card in the 87th minute. Without some kind of clear proof, I can't really do anything in this case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

with official Fifa match report:

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/round=276453/match=300362076/#lineups

live commentary:

http://www.marca.com/eventos/directo/2017/03/24/42660/asilovivimos.html

http://chile.as.com/chile/2017/03/23/futbol/1490270817_396425.html

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/america/20170323/421121404955/argentina-chile-directo-en-vivo-hoy-eliminatorias-sudamericanas-rusia-2018.html

and this video minute 2:40:30

when Biglia committed a foul, but in the moment when the referee showed him a yellow card the broadcaster was showing replays. In this video also you can here that comentators prove he got a card:
"-saca tarjeta?
-la saco
-tarjeta amarilla para Biglia, otro suspendido"

it's not my fault that the broadcaster was showing replays instead of the moment when Biglia was booked in 87' what is mentioned in the official Fifa match report.

it can't be clearer he was booked in 87'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@testuser1 please explain why Biglia Lucas was suspended for the match against Bolivia yesterday,because of yellow cards if he didn't get one in the match against Chile? This is a joke.

You can read every article stating that Biglia was not able to play against Bolivia because of the yellow card in the match against Chile

"When things are bad, it's the best time to reinvent yourself"
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...