$1000 & $3000 march mission special

55ishahainthai

Hi, playing misja March 4. and it was three points: 1) Kesti identity - done 2) tournaments three consecutive days in any multi-table tournament, which is 1 or greater cost. 03:30 2/3 dates gambling. 30.31 and 04.01 but the last have that night but was not yet before the end of the mission, because playing midnight and 1 o'clock at night. but I did not get a ticket is neuzskaite 1,000 GTD mission specal 3) NLHE blackjack - did. but, well fulfilled neuzskaite ????

step4.jpg.6808b0322c0b2df9f207b176f5679bd3.jpg

@gintariuke from what I remember I played PLO cash games to complete 4c for Step4 and didn't had any problem with getting the ticket(it was credited to my account as soon as the last March Mission* Step5 was available)... I think it was a typo in the description but only on the web, in client it said you had to play at any PLO cash game stake and not NLHE cash game...

Just be careful in the future when you complete the Steps as the rewards are always credited instantly, so if you don't receive it, you did something wrong... The monthly missions are really easy to complete and the rewards are awesome and can help us build a bankroll :Cash:

Good luck at the tables :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

The fourth mission was certainly not the dress, 4a and 4c playing and 4b playing 03:30 ... 03:31 .. 04:01 and the last day neuzkaite, although 3 taught playing in tournaments into done all march mision 03.00 h nigth. okay maybe next time lucky

Archived