Share to us your Unibet contests winning

desinere

There is plenty of nice promotions going on in Unibet site, so share to us your latest promotion winnings, no matter small or big,money,items.. I just saw message in my account that I won professional sport betting tipster Jorma Vuoksenmaa's new book in Unibet promotion in lottery if has done sport betting in site and join promotion. THANKS UNIBET, I could not hope better reading for summer than best tipster ever sharing in his book best knowlidge ever about sport betting, awesome, I can almost see bigger winnings coming in future!

And my personal tip to customers from Finland,there is new promotion in Unibet site, if you deposit atleast 40 euros then you can get that Jorma Vuoksenmaa's new book just like that,so you can earn it by nice way just doing normally gambling (remember press join in promotion site) if you was not lucky in earlier lottery in site! And that is available only to first 1000 so hurry up and get your book too!

• 3 weeks later...

That was congratulations letter from Unibet And Jorma Vuoksenmaa for my winning, Jorma Vuoksenmaa´s book, which was by the way the most interesting to read, very good tips and advices to gambling and story of his life. Well, he´s professional sport bet tipster and so much more so he know what's talking indeed!

Archived