What's your goal at poker ?

pirahn

Just to have fun and try to keep getting to the live events, Its great meeting up with other players like yourself, Just next time we meet can you have more accurate map.

Had me giggling when they told us we had to walk back 2 miles to where we came from to get to the ferry we were looking for.

You can exchange UO tickets again all is unicorns and rainbows in Unibet land.

For myself, my goals before xmas                         realistic chance %

1. Move from €10nl cash to €25 nl                                  60 %

2. Play uk tour Glasgow/Manchester                             100 %

3. Cash in the sunday entitled                                         40%

4. Win an mtt                                                                      10%

5. Cash in uk tour                                                               15%

6. Wife stops moaning about me playing poker            The same chance as Unibet Andrew sober at the bar

@pirahn wrote:

For myself, my goals before xmas                         realistic chance %

1. Move from €10nl cash to €25 nl                                  60 %

2. Play uk tour Glasgow/Manchester                             100 %

3. Cash in the sunday entitled                                         40%

4. Win an mtt                                                                      10%

5. Cash in uk tour                                                               15%

6. Wife stops moaning about me playing poker            The same chance as Unibet Andrew sober at the bar

Thought this would be on there

7. Staying awake for a full live game           zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@ArtyMcFly wrote:

I'm saving up all my winnings so that I can buy a penguin. Or maybe a a packet of five.

@ArtyMcFly I can do you a part share in a penguin at a very reasonable price.

http://www.prezzybox.com/adopt-a-penguin-pack.aspx?gclid=Cj0KEQjw-YO7BRDwi6Stp7T296ABEiQAD6iWMRb-i6DHMrF2fKLQpHj8JLdGVrYtJNpl6-pmmcK-OJYaAqys8P8HAQ

When I was 18, Phil Hellmuth was the youngest WSOP Main Event winner at the time (he won it at 24 years old). I set myself the rather naive goal of beating his record within the following 5 years. Needless to say, I failed  (I blame Chris Moneymaker) :) 

“Heroes are heroes because they are heroic in behavior, not because they won or lost.”
― Nassim Nicholas Taleb

Just to have fun, learn more and then utilize what I've learned to hopefully win a few bucks along the way. I never really set my goals any further than the current game - like increasing my stack to a certain value in a cash game, winning a SNG or maybe just manage to kick out a particularly annoying player in a tournament. Small things like that can sometimes make your day. :smileytongue:

I thought about it but soooo many downsides. I would probably starve to death. I would need to buy a sat nav just to find the kitchen. Then theres the being woken up in the middle of the night to check if she she should go all in with her aces.

I did take her to vegas a few years back after winning a package. Less moaning but now she wants to go everywhere with me. The days of what happens abroad stay there are no more for me.

lol, that's familiar :smileylol:
Must admit with all the best tourneys seeming to be around dinner time I buy a lot more ready meals than I ever thought I would!

PS Are you Welsh/in Wales too?

Just call me Mrs Kings :-)

Worse than welsh, Im an indian brummie. Don't hold it against me.

As an indian im an embarrassment. I cant eat spicy, I got sun burned last week in the garden after 5 mins and i'd make a terrible taxi driver as i have no sense of direction

Archived