Jump to content



Recommended Posts

You can ask live chat and they'll do it if it's still pending. Another way is you can go to your transaction history and if there's an X, you can click that.

I debate
Should I smile like everything's good and pretend that life is great
Or should I let the world see the real me and not hide this pain
I tried to be like the rest of y'all, sorry I just can't
I'ma probably die this way
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Welcome aboard, @buggan133! :)

@Magicadil answered your question perfectly. Withdrawals can be canceled/reversed by selecting ‘My Withdrawals’ in your Account History. You're able to reverse/cancel the withdrawal until it's been processed by us and the money are on its way to you.

In your case we need a document from you, in connection with a security check, and it's not possible to reverse the withdrawals, before we receive this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...