Satellite Tree

MetalWolf

Hi all. I wondered if anyone can point me to a satellite tree diagram. Can't seem to find one and I find it dificult to work out on the client what sat goes into what and when the taregt tournaments start. I'm mostly interested in Unibet UK tour but would love to see a schedule for other sats too including ones for Unibets main events.

Any help to make the whole sat structure clearer for me would be much appreciated :)

Thanks for that. Think I'm understanding it a bit more now. I was under the impression that you won a sat to a specific target tournament

e.g £4 into the nightly £25 but that doesn't seem to be the case but rather you win a £25 token to enter one when you please?

Good way of doing things if so makes it far more flexible for players.

@MetalWolf yes, the tickets have pretty long expiry dates (at least a week), which you can also request to be extended in the Ticket Exchange sub-board + you can also request the exchange of bigger tickets to smaller ones in there to give you more chances 😃

If you want an overview of all the games, you could just clear all the filters and type the name into the search box in poker client, like "unibet open" or "uk tour" or "sunday entitled" or "saturday stack" and you will see games/times and you can also view the guaranteed prizes (note, that there is also a different number of guaranteed tickets during different times of the day or different days of the week) 👍

There is a web page for UK Tour too ( https://www.unibet.co.uk/promotions/poker-promotions/uk-poker-tour ) , but since it has a .co.uk ending, I can't access it outside of UK, maybe a VPN will help you out with that (if you're not from UK either) or someone from UK/with a VPN could look if there is some information there that could be useful to you and paste it here :Smirk:

The UK tour page doesn't have any sat info on it :(

edit: @Ametrine, I don't think it's that you can't access it, it's just your PC knows where you are and is redirecting you to .com. Normally I just enter it twice and it takes me there the second time if I'm trying to get a .com address.

Have you read my blog HERE... It's long isn't it :)

Archived