2nd Half of Season (NBA/NHL) and beggining of MLB

PunchFace

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone keeping up with NBA/NHL playoffs?

Cavs vs Warriors Final was inevitable, two meteors in a crash course collision

Looks like the Preds vs Pens for the Cup Final - Id like to see the Preds win, especially since PK is on their team, it would really hurt the Habs more lol

Also for MLB bettors out there: I dont bet that much baseball but when i do I like to target Strong Pitching vs Weak Batting Teams

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

@PunchFace I'm watching pretty much all NBA games(regular & Playoffs) and yeah- no surprise that Cavs and Warriors will play another NBA Final but kinda dissapointed that neither Celtics or Spurs could make it a bit more thrilling...

I used to follow and bet on NHL and MLB but my results weren't that good so I gave up and decided to focus on NBA :)

GL with your bets 👍:cash:

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@BillyR23yeah its gonna be a sad day when NBA season is over - Im doing pretty well with MLB, started betting this month, have won almost every day

Today:

Its closing time for Preds and Warriors, and i think both teams are gonna do it

No David Lee or Leonard for the Spurs, this one is going to be a blow out

MLB - Gonna take my chances on Phillies, Orioles, Tigers, Yankees, Tampa Bay, Arizona, Cleveland, and the Pirates

Thats it, thats all folks

"Time keeps on slipping, into the future....I want to fly like an Eagle, to the Sea"

Won 2/5 parlays for a profit of $275 

Today im taking the Sens to force game 7, Cavs for a big bounce back w a double digit win

basebal - white sox, dodgers, pirates, blue Jays, padres, Indians

ps did anybody get their spread bet screwed over by Kyle andersons useless 3 pt make at the end of the warriors game? I almost picked -14.5 but changed it last minute to -12.5 

Baseball Hits and Misses:

Did 8 parlays yesterday won on 2 again for a profit of $120

Today:

I took the Braves, Blue Jays, Tigers, Mets, Cubs, Cards, Oakland, Boston, Washington, New York, Colorado, and Tampa Bay

Did my research on Hot Pitcher vs Batters

Its been a grind did 9 parlays - Games still going on I lost 3 parlays bc of the Mets, who couldnt score one run even though they loaded the bases with no out at the bottom of the 9th, lost another parlay bc of my totals bet, took the over in the Yankees  game

I have Atlanta, Cubs, Tigers, Cards - to win $80

Atlanta, Cubs, Tigers, Tampa - to all win by 2 to win $150

Tampa, Cubs, Cards, Tigers - To win by 1 for a profit of $120

Tigers, Cards, and Cubs to win by 2 to win $130

So far so good, for now lol I forgot to post my bets before the games but ill do that tomorrow

Archived