SNG Reward

vdarius

Same happend to me. Got the notification I completed the Moving on Up week one mission, but didnt get the reward.

Im quite sure the mission first said you have to play 5 man SNGs, but after about one day instructions changed to any SNG. Felt like someone was messing with my head. Am I right or what happend @MarcoV?

@Siltsu, I haven't heard of any changes for this promotion but I might have missed something last week. Regardless if there's been a change or not, you should've received the bonus points from week 1, as you did play 5 seats SNG on three separate days. I'll check with the poker team and get back to you on Monday.

Former community moderator

@Siltsu wrote:

@MarcoV Oh the prize was bonus points, I thought it was some ticket. I might got it then, not sure, maybe you check. But the point was I also didnt play 5 man SNGs after I think the rules changed.

and I played several games and is one.

I criticize what I don't like"!!!

@MarcoV i only played 2 seat sng and i got message that i finish mission and passed on weekend 2 .In the first screen you can see it says play 4 sng of any buy in , in 4 diffrent days and it show that i played 1from 4 days ( only played 2 seat sng).In second screen if you press the details it says 5 seat sngsng.thumb.JPG.d051b4f6e8b58f8cd8f60ffa039bbf03.JPGsng1.thumb.JPG.e497c11ec4008eab11564db3d2fae5a2.JPG

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

Hi!

I think you should check out the translated promotion pages, maybe those lead to some misunderstandings. For example the Hungarian page says: "Játssz 4 SNG asztalon napi 5 kört bármekkora téten 4 különböző napon". Basically it means "Play 5 SNG of any buyin on 4 tables on 4 separate days." My translation might not be perfect, but the Hungarian promotion is definitely not correct.  They translated 5 seats as 5 rounds or something like that. 

@vdarius, the notification you got was from the 1st part of the March Mission you completed. You have played SNGs on 3 seperate days for week 2 (HU included)

@SCOBY, you've played SNGs on 3 spereate days in the 2nd week of this promo. Kindly note that you'll need to play on 4 seperate days.

@PaziHalinka, the description has been corrected now. Thanks for reporting.

@MarcoV i don't to argue more because i don't wanna gain anything, i only point that is a mistake , how i passed to week 2 reward and , have 1 from 4 on mission if i played only 2 seat sng

Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak

@vdarius My bad - completely misunderstood the point you were trying to make.

Thank you so much for reporting the issue - there's clearly something wrong in the setup.

I've added a SNG ticket to your account as an apology for the misunderstanding and as a thank you for telling us about it, much appreciated! :happyshy:

Point of confusion on the Moving on Up SNG promo:

I played almost exclusively HU SNGs at the first two levels and RECEIVED the reward for each of those two weeks (thank you). 

Now during week 3 to earn the 10Euro ticket I also have played only HU SNGs (proably about 20 day at 4 or 10 Euro) and NOT RECIEVED any indicator of meeting that day's requirement (though I did for day 1 of 5, but not the next day or day after.... strange).

Has there been a change? Was I not supposed to get it for the first two levels playing only HU SNGs? I'm confused.

Please advise.  Thanks.

#unibetslowplay

Archived