Trustworthy

sosshore

Why can´t i trust unibet. They say i can call them to 00.00. But they  have peronal problems so they can give incorrect information on their site. Don´t lie on your site ???

If you have personal problems , tell the truth. !!! My problem who you cant explain " maybe for personal problems or lack of competence. !? Why doesnt your poker browser works correct. ????

I´m so stupdt that i thought unibet was a serious company !!!!

Welcome to the community, @sosshore! :)

I'm not sure what kind of "personal problem" it is you're referring to? Our English support is available 24/7 on chat and telephone  - you can contact them as I'm writing this :) 

What kind of issue are you experiencing? Can you add a screenshot of the issue as well as some technical details about your computer? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/instantanswers/b319762b-f281-41b4-b746-d14de804b246/open-and-run-dxdiag-exe

This is a lie !

Because it´s impossible to call.

When  i have to chat with a not a likable person in a chat  , he told me we are so few working so nobody can answer the phone

So unibets site and you who answers the questions aren´t thrustworthy , now i learned a expensive lesson.

Never pay a cent in this unrealiable sait.

Hi @sosshore!

Why can you not play poker in the browser? What`s the problem there? I can`t download the pokerclient, so I always play poker in Chrome and it works fine. No problem with it.

And when it comes to Unibet are trustworthy or not, I can say they are 100% trustworthy. I have never got any problem with deposits or withdrawals these 11-12 years I have played at Unibet. That is very important to me when it comes to credibility. Even I got "mad" at Unibet sometimes, I still trust them :)

What's the expensive lesson that you learned? If something didn't work on our side, and it meant a loss on your end, we'll of course look into some compensation.

If the fact that we're a listed company with licenses in several countries doesn't prove that you can trust us, just have a look around on this site, and I'm sure you'll change your mind :)

You haven´t been drinking lately? 😏 Thought I hold the record for unexplainably drunken tilt-posts when getting into the state of delirium :laugh:

But as asked before, what is the problem with browser? I too can't use anything else than that with my device, so you'll be almost quaranteed to have it to work, if you're just able to describe it somehow.

Archived