Hi, 

I had an offer if I make a deposit before March 4 I can get 50% of the value of the deposit up to 10 euro and I made a 25 euro deposit and got just 5 euro... pretty upset because I didn't needed to make a deposit but I did it for the extra money.

Here the screenshot with the promotion, tho it's in Romanian it clearly says that my deposit should be at leat 60 Ron(let's say around 15 euro) and I'll get 50% back...

@JeppeL@MarcoV@testuser1 can you guys have a look at this when you have time? I'm not playing for the bonuses but of course it's damn nice to have them...

1344470233_bonusatdeposit.thumb.jpg.0d340e258bb0e552f51e58430f002358.jpg

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@vdarius wrote:

the maxim depost  60ron=13.3€ so you sould get 30ron=6.6€

It's ok @vdarius, I thought I made the same mistake and double checked a few times but it's the max bonus that I can get 60 Ron(like you said 13.3 euro) and not deposit.

Well, with my account being in Euro and the offers I receive are in Ron is a little bit weird sometimes: for example when we had the 4+1 5 euro bets promotion, my bets were 6 euro and if my free risk bet was lost I would have got back around 6 euro back(5.68 euro if I remember correctly) and not just 5 euro... the offer today was like "get a 10 euro bonus" but because I've seen that 60 ron max Bonus that is a little over 10 euro, I thought I'll just deposit 25 euro to get 12.5 euro more... 

PS. I hate to contact the Romanian support as sometimes I'm getting mad after chatting with them and I don't know if it's ok to contact the English support for an offer that might be only for the Romanian market, so I thought I'll give a little bit more work to our Unibet-guys here... it's no hurry, I can wait :)

You cannot have a positive life and a negative mind...

@MarcoV wrote:

Not really sure why the bonus system had €10 as the deposit amount, looks quite weird :wonder: I've added a €5 bonus to your account :) Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hi @MarcoV, i have the same problem. I made deposit 110PLN and should recived 55PLN (50% bonus) but i recived only 30PLN.

Can you help me with that ?

Veni,Vidi,Vici

• 3 weeks later...

Archived