JeppeL

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Farseer wrote:

For some reason can't make any Farseer-starting alias. So I made: Fars33r

Probably playing. 

Farseer

We're gonna win on so many levels! We're gonna win, win, win. You're gonna get so tired of winning, you're gonna say: "Mr. President please, we don't wanna win anymore, it's too much!" And I'm gonna say: "I'm sorry, we're gonna keep winning because we're gonna make America great again!"

This is going to be HUGE!

PLO is very welcome! 6-table very welcome! €4 buy-in very welcome! Now there will be better prices in each tournament, more action and more participants = see you at the tables Monday! 

Great work, it will be HUGE!

Holy sh* :D This is amazing :) I hope I will be able to play at least 3 tourneys :) Since I wont be able to play the end of this month :/

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@HAI_ROMANIA wrote:

Hi ! Please tell us how the prize (1000) will be shared and if only the community players will gain points for the leaderboards. I saw the tournament is free ( no password)  for everyone not only for the community.

thanks !

All this information is in the first post :)You've to be a community member in order to get leaderboard points but anyone can play the tournaments.

@JeppeL@ @Stubbe-Unibet isn't it an idea to make one of the two nornal NLHE weeks a bounty one? :) 

And how will the points be calculated? :) 

@testuser1 gonna edit the message, because I'm not sure you got the tag (your name wasn't green)

I see now that the circumstances of ones birth are irrelevant... It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.

@VikingsAF I like the suggestions for bonuties and we should be able to implement it for next month so there'll be four different types of tournaments all together. As for the points, Marco has the forumula and we'll post it after tomorrows opening tournament :)

Former Community Manager

I'm ready for round one :D Played a warm-up this noon and finished good :D Good luck to all

Archived